Does It Grow Back?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Does It Grow Back?

Isadorabelle Isadorabelle
Okay, I'm sure it doesn't, but noticeable topic line huh? By the way, this is for girls only.

I've always heard that after a certain amount of time, your muscles and vaginal opening tighten up again. I don't mean that your virginity grows back, but just that your body adjusts to not having sexual activity. First of all, is this true? And, secondly, if it is, how long does that take? How noticeable of a difference is it?
10/09/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Isadorabelle
Okay, I'm sure it doesn't, but noticeable topic line huh? By the way, this is for girls only.

I've always heard that after a certain amount of time, your muscles and vaginal opening tighten up again. I don't mean that your ...
Yes it is true, the vagina is a muscle that can return to your pre sexual tightness if you are not having regular sex BUT it isn't a terribly noticeable difference! What happens is the nerves and the skin of the vagina becomes more sensitive due to lack of friction which will make you FEEL as though you are unable to tolerate the same girth penis or toy that you used to. With some lube and some time to relax things will return to "normal" for your body. The time that this takes is dependant on your body. The difference can be VERY noticeable for some women and not so much for others.

If you aren't having sex for a while your whole body adjusts to the loss of certain chemicals and hormones which can cause some changes in your genitals. As you begin to have these chemicals again your body will readjust and you will notice yourself lubricating more easily, you are more flexible in your vaginal canal and you actually experience longer and more potent orgasm. This is, again very noticable in some women and not so much in others.

The real answer is: depends on your individual chemistry and physical makeup!
10/09/2010
Blinker Blinker
Do you mean whether or not your hymen grows back? Because it doesn't. I go for months without having sex and yes, when my boyfriend and I finally go at it, it hurts like hell and I get microtears and it takes 1-2 days for me to recover enough to try it again, but then again I've had many ladybit problems so who the fuck knows what's going on down there.
10/09/2010
Isadorabelle Isadorabelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
Do you mean whether or not your hymen grows back? Because it doesn't. I go for months without having sex and yes, when my boyfriend and I finally go at it, it hurts like hell and I get microtears and it takes 1-2 days for me to recover enough to ...
No, I didn't mean the hymen, I know that doesn't grow back.
10/09/2010
Isadorabelle Isadorabelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Yes it is true, the vagina is a muscle that can return to your pre sexual tightness if you are not having regular sex BUT it isn't a terribly noticeable difference! What happens is the nerves and the skin of the vagina becomes more sensitive due ...
9Thanks for such a thorough answer! It's something I think about because I'd rather not go all the way with a guy until I get married. (I know, a little old fashioned and everybody has something to say about that, lol, but eh. It's what I am.) And I was just wondering if, when the time came, that area would be a little more snug.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback, thanks!
10/09/2010
clp clp
As for overall 'tightness', exercise those kegels!
10/10/2010
twistedheartsx twistedheartsx
Quote:
Originally posted by Isadorabelle
9Thanks for such a thorough answer! It's something I think about because I'd rather not go all the way with a guy until I get married. (I know, a little old fashioned and everybody has something to say about that, lol, but eh. It's what I ...
Nothing to explain, waiting until marriage is a great thing to do
10/10/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Isadorabelle
Okay, I'm sure it doesn't, but noticeable topic line huh? By the way, this is for girls only.

I've always heard that after a certain amount of time, your muscles and vaginal opening tighten up again. I don't mean that your ...
Yup. Airen gave a great answer. Its just like any other muscle. It stretches out and accommodates to a certain point and then in a relatively short period of time, goes back. It's kind of like a stomach. If you don't eat for a while your stomach shrinks, but if you constantly have something in it, it will be bigger. But the amount of time that it takes for your vagina to go back, isn't long at all. I feel virgin tight to my guy after just 2-3 days of no sex (like say on my period). It's different for everyone though.
10/10/2010
Trashley Trashley
Quote:
Originally posted by clp
As for overall 'tightness', exercise those kegels!
Or you can be lazy and get surgery to replace your hymen. Fool them into thinking you MUST be tighter for only $7000!
10/10/2010
mrs.mckrakn mrs.mckrakn
first time im hearing this...
10/10/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
I was having sex at least once a day in my senior year in highschool, when my boyfriend went off to the miltiary I no longer had sex everyday. When he came back from bootcamp dam it hurt like hell at first. I got use to it again thoe.
10/10/2010
Isadorabelle Isadorabelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Trashley
Or you can be lazy and get surgery to replace your hymen. Fool them into thinking you MUST be tighter for only $7000!
Haha, it's not worth $7,000. I'd wow them with some other feature so they don't notice, lol.
10/10/2010
Miss Naughty Kitty Miss Naughty Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Isadorabelle
Okay, I'm sure it doesn't, but noticeable topic line huh? By the way, this is for girls only.

I've always heard that after a certain amount of time, your muscles and vaginal opening tighten up again. I don't mean that your ...
Its very noticeable for me.
10/10/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
I've heard that it is true, I haven't experienced it yet, I don't think it's ever been "long enough" to matter.
10/10/2010
Jenn (aka kissmykitty) Jenn (aka kissmykitty)
As Airen stated, there's nothing to grow back, but without regular activity your vaginal muscles will tighten and become more sensitive due to not being regularly "exposed" to penises or other toys.

From personal experience, if my husband and I are busy and go 7+ days without having sex (I don't usually incorporate penetrative play with masturbation), I am noticeably tighter, but it's not too bad to deal with.
10/11/2010
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 12