I only post threads if I feel it's unique or something like that. Sometimes it's really hard to sift through ALL of the posts to figure out what's been covered and what hasn't.
I do know that the following have been beaten to death:
- Anal Sex: How to do it, how not to do it, which lube to do it with, what toy to use, how big is the biggest we've inserted, and our general thoughts on rimming then kissing or ATM
- Whether men and women alike like to lick pussy or suck cock
- Who would and would not have a threesome, foursome, moresome
- Which positions we like
- How young is too young to learn about sex
- How much of a gap is too much of a gap in relationships, age wise
- Our favorite colors
- Our views on youths having access to condoms and other forms of birth control and what we learned in sex ed
- How we groom our pubic area
*breathe* That's just the top of the list of OVERLY posted topics. Drives me nuts on days when I'm already frustrated to sift through this stuff.
I love the Sex Facts posts and I love Sam's posts about current events or helpful information about the real world.