Guys - would you do an MFM

libbyv libbyv
Guys, if your girl asked, would your participate in an MFM? would you have any restrictions?
04/30/2013
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Trysexual Trysexual
Yes...and I have before. I won't kiss a guy or rim a guy..other stuff is possible though.
04/30/2013
talon4196 talon4196
Yes, but we're not ready yet. We want to have just ourselves for a while longer.
04/30/2013
EastCoast36 EastCoast36
This would never happen to me, plus we are married, and it's not open. If my wife proposed it, I would be utterly stunned and uncomfortable due to the fact that she has never even hinted anything like that.

With that said, it is probably my dirtiest fantasy. When I do watch porn alone, these scenes are common. I am most turned on by scenes focused on the woman's (real or acting) desire for it, either from giving both partners blowjobs or DP. That is the only way I can imagine it, not with the woman being pressured or nervous in any way. Still, strictly fantasy for me, so the closest will be me, my wife, and a nice silicone dildo.
04/30/2013
Istanbull Istanbull
ABSOLUTLY! I have always held the rule that both of us can have sex with other people so long as we both have sex with that person. While my wife has no thoughts of doing it I am completely open and welcome the experiance to make love to my wife and another woman or to share her and myself with another man.
04/30/2013
FlashFuchsia FlashFuchsia
Quote:
Originally posted by Istanbull
ABSOLUTLY! I have always held the rule that both of us can have sex with other people so long as we both have sex with that person. While my wife has no thoughts of doing it I am completely open and welcome the experiance to make love to my wife and ... More
An MFM is two men and a woman, not the other way around...

I personally wouldn't do an MFM simple because I'm repulsed by vagina. I'd do an MMM though if it was right.
04/30/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by FlashFuchsia
An MFM is two men and a woman, not the other way around...

I personally wouldn't do an MFM simple because I'm repulsed by vagina. I'd do an MMM though if it was right.
Haha..you just corrected him and then did the same thing.
04/30/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
hell yes i would. my restrictions would be no gay m-m contact. i would love to see my wife in utter bliss being pleased by 2 men she is extremely attracted to.
04/30/2013
tami tami
Quote:
Originally posted by libbyv
Guys, if your girl asked, would your participate in an MFM? would you have any restrictions?
hubby says Hell no! he would not and I would never ask him to do that anyways
04/30/2013
mlmac mlmac
Not for me. I don't think I can get turned on enough if there was another dick present.
04/30/2013
melliegirl melliegirl
my guy really wants a mfm but i just can't do it
04/30/2013
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We aren't interested in this type of complicated relationship - even on a temporary basis.
05/01/2013
Eugler Eugler
I would really love to try, I fantasize sometimes about MMFs.
05/02/2013
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by libbyv
Guys, if your girl asked, would your participate in an MFM? would you have any restrictions?
If my partner asked, of course I would!
05/02/2013
shnsmth6 shnsmth6
Quote:
Originally posted by libbyv
Guys, if your girl asked, would your participate in an MFM? would you have any restrictions?
i would totally be up for this. i have try to get her into it, but she won't.
05/02/2013
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
Quote:
Originally posted by Trysexual
Haha..you just corrected him and then did the same thing.
That's funny!
05/02/2013
mikeysPlace mikeysPlace
I think I would! Restrictions: no guy on guy.
05/02/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 15