Have you ever fallen asleep during oral sex?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Have you ever fallen asleep during oral sex?

Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
Out of the blue, this question popped into my mind. Have you ever fallen asleep while your partner was giving you oral, either because of intoxication, sleepiness or--dare I say--boredom? Whatever the reason, has it happened to you? Feel free to share your stories!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes, oops!
12  (12%)
No way!
79  (79%)
I can't remember...
3  (3%)
Wait, what? (aka Other)
6  (6%)
Total votes: 100
Poll is closed
09/07/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
P'Gell P'Gell
My Man has fallen asleep while giving me oral. It does NOT please me! I have either rolled over and cried myself to sleep, or taken to bopping him on the head with my knee and whining, in an attempt to wake him up.

I made a huge fuss about him doing this a few weeks ago, and so far, he's gotten better at not conking out on me. He says it's because he "so old." (he's in his early 50s.)

Dude, Please...
09/07/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
He also sometimes falls asleep while I'm giving him head. If I've already come, I just figure, "Your loss, Dude." If we weren't quite done, I do the whining thing. But, like I said, it's getting better.

I gotta say, either way, if he falls asleep, it really hurts my feelings. He realizes this, (I never fell asleep, even while getting by on 2 hours a night of broken sleep, when we had babies) so I hope it stops happening.
09/07/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I don't see how it's possible for a male - If I was so tired or drunk that I could fall asleep, I couldn't maintain an erection.

On the other hand - I could see my wife falling asleep! Lucky for me if she's that tired (she doesn't drink), she would just not let me start.
09/07/2010
Sammi Sammi
He's never fallen asleep (giving or receiving), and I haven't either.
09/07/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannah Savage
Out of the blue, this question popped into my mind. Have you ever fallen asleep while your partner was giving you oral, either because of intoxication, sleepiness or--dare I say--boredom? Whatever the reason, has it happened to you? Feel free to ...
Sigel has fallen asleep while giving me oral....but I haven't ever fallen asleep LOL
09/07/2010
Liz Liz
I fell asleep once-- he really wanted sex, I was ungodly tired, he was trying to get me in the mood... and, well, you can see how that worked out. Having said that, oral sex is probably #2 or #3 on my list of Most Favorite Things Ever... I was REALLY tired!
09/07/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I don't see how it's possible for a male - If I was so tired or drunk that I could fall asleep, I couldn't maintain an erection.

On the other hand - I could see my wife falling asleep! Lucky for me if she's that tired (she ...
No, he lost it first (his erection.) He gets really quiet, and if I'm giving him head, I'm thinking, "WTF, he isn't really getting it on, he's soft as hell." and then I hear the snoring. If he falls asleep while he's going down on me, I've either gotten very upset or tried to wake him up. He's fallen asleep in the side lying position, behind me, I am into it, and start thinking, "Um. I'm not feeling much, wtf is he doing?" just gradually slows down until......

Tonight, he didn't even wait until I was out of the tub. I think I'd rather have it that way, than to start and then have him conk out.

For some reason early in the week is the worst for this kind of stuff.

Don't get me wrong, he's usually a fantastic lover. Sometimes he just likes his liquor a little too much, and sometimes wants to "try" when he's obviously too tired. then I get turned on and I can't just turn it off, like a machine or something. Tonight he was teasing me and singing Little Feat's "When your mouth makes a promise your body can't keep" and I was thinking, "Don't even start with me tonight them."
09/07/2010
sexysweetieshan sexysweetieshan
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
He also sometimes falls asleep while I'm giving him head. If I've already come, I just figure, "Your loss, Dude." If we weren't quite done, I do the whining thing. But, like I said, it's getting better.

I gotta say, ...
That would hurt my feelings too. I've never fallen asleep & neither has my husband, but I would probably cry if he did. I would probably cry if I did! I would feel bad. Haha. But I doubt I ever would fall asleep while doing it or receiving it.
09/08/2010
softkkisses softkkisses
I don't see how this is possible!
09/08/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Sigel has fallen asleep while giving me oral....but I haven't ever fallen asleep LOL
I didn't even think to include whether or not your PARTNER has fallen asleep! D'oh!
09/08/2010
sweet sally sweet sally
Quote:
Originally posted by softkkisses
I don't see how this is possible!
I'm w/ u. I don't see how it's possible either and my partner is 48? He has more stamina than my ex - who was/is 35.
09/08/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by sweet sally
I'm w/ u. I don't see how it's possible either and my partner is 48? He has more stamina than my ex - who was/is 35.
Believe me, it's possible. Why would I say it? He isn't faking falling asleep. I don't think the alcohol helps, either. (AFAIK, alcohol was always involved.)

I am really hoping this phase in our sex life is over. I made a HUGE whining crying fuss about it a few weeks ago, and I am praying it doesn't happen again.

However, I DO believe a lot of stuff that has never happened to me is possible.....
09/08/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by softkkisses
I don't see how this is possible!
Well, just because you've never had the displeasure to experience it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I hope you never have to go through this. It sucks. Otherwise he's a great lover. We have sex every day, often twice a day, and I think he feels pressured sometimes when he's not in his best form.

Usually, neither one of us is the "Nah, I don't feel like it." kind of person, so we go ahead, when it would probably be better left alone.
09/08/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Believe me, it's possible. Why would I say it? He isn't faking falling asleep. I don't think the alcohol helps, either. (AFAIK, alcohol was always involved.)

I am really hoping this phase in our sex life is over. I made a HUGE ...
Oh man, yea if alcohol is involved I can definitely see how it's possible. I've never done it but I can imagine how it is indeed possible when you mix alcohol with sleepiness!
09/08/2010
sweet sally sweet sally
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Believe me, it's possible. Why would I say it? He isn't faking falling asleep. I don't think the alcohol helps, either. (AFAIK, alcohol was always involved.)

I am really hoping this phase in our sex life is over. I made a HUGE ...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean I didn't believe you by any means. It's just..wow. If we're that tired we just go to sleep and nix he fooling around.

Hopefully, now, when he's that tired he won't tease you. I too would be devastated.
09/08/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by sweet sally
I'm sorry, I didn't mean I didn't believe you by any means. It's just..wow. If we're that tired we just go to sleep and nix he fooling around.

Hopefully, now, when he's that tired he won't tease you. I too would be devastated.
It's OK, Sally.

We have a really playful relationship, so there's a LOT of teasing on both sides. That didn't bother me as much as him starting and then conking out. I don't mean he does it ALL the time. It happens on occasion, and it really pisses me off. He's been better lately.

We have actually been not using our cuffs and stuff lately, because if he falls asleep while I'm cuffed and I can't wake him up, I'd freak out. I am pretty sure I can get out of them, (the ones we use mostly are Velcro Sports Cuff) and he's NEVER done that to me, (left me in and and nodded off) but it would start a HUGE blow up if it happened.

So, the cuffs and stuff have been in their dark little hiding place, and I'm Jonsing for them.....

Alicia, I definitely think the booze has a LOT to do with it. I don't drink, so it sucks to have to handle that.
09/08/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's OK, Sally.

We have a really playful relationship, so there's a LOT of teasing on both sides. That didn't bother me as much as him starting and then conking out. I don't mean he does it ALL the time. It happens on ...
My husband can feel your pain with that one! He doesn't drink so if I do and I get to not feeling well or if I get a huge hangover it's a pain for him to have to deal with it since he doesn't drink. I don't often drink to that extent anymore though lol

And with the cuffs we have I'm always afraid of SOMETHING happening (I know it's not likely that anything would happen but I like to have security knowing I COULD get out.) so what I have figured out that if we use them on tethers I can loose then tether if I work hard enough to reach it and then I can pull the tethers out enough that I can reach my hands to each other and then get the cuffs off. It won't work like that for all cuff play, but it might be an option for you to get the general feel of them without having to worry "what if". OR just get a blow horn and set that off if he falls asleep heheh
09/08/2010
Not here Not here
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
My Man has fallen asleep while giving me oral. It does NOT please me! I have either rolled over and cried myself to sleep, or taken to bopping him on the head with my knee and whining, in an attempt to wake him up.

I made a huge fuss about him ...
I haven't fallen asleep during oral, either giving or receiving, and neither has my man. But there are definitely times where I've REALLY wanted to get some, and he started teasing me, but fell asleep. I've definitely done the rolling over and crying myself to sleep thing before, so I know how you feel.

My man has NO excuse for being too tired, he's only 22. At least he hasn't done it during the act, so I can consider myself lucky in that regard.
09/08/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
My husband can feel your pain with that one! He doesn't drink so if I do and I get to not feeling well or if I get a huge hangover it's a pain for him to have to deal with it since he doesn't drink. I don't often drink to that extent ...
Like those cans of "Horn" they use at Sports Games? LOL! "HEY, MFer, HERE'S MY SAFEWORD!" BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AATTTTTTTTT!

Hahahaaaaa


Thank you for the image.
09/08/2010
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Hasn't happenned to me, thankfully.

We have other issues though!
09/08/2010
Envy Envy
Never happened. I mean, how in the world can you do that? I can't.
09/08/2010
twistedheartsx twistedheartsx
Never happened to either of us. If we're too tired, we definitely don't even start anything!
09/08/2010
Liz2 Liz2
I haven't fallen asleep giving oral but I "feel" my b/f has on occasion giving me oral, he just let's up and lies on my pussy. Frustrating!!
09/08/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
Nope, never!
09/08/2010
Gary Gary
Seems like there should be a 'passed out' option too.
09/08/2010
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Seems like there should be a 'passed out' option too.
Yeah, that's what My Man does.....I call it "sleeping" to be nice.

Heavy sigh....
09/08/2010
Hannah Savage Hannah Savage
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Seems like there should be a 'passed out' option too.
Haha yeah. There is always one option that I seem to leave out!
09/08/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Like those cans of "Horn" they use at Sports Games? LOL! "HEY, MFer, HERE'S MY SAFEWORD!" BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AATTTTTTTTT!

Hahahaaaaa


Thank you for the image.
HAHAHAH exactly!! Just keep one of those bad boys handy, I bet he'd think twice about falling asleep then!!
09/08/2010
buzzvibe buzzvibe
I haven't fallen asleep during oral, but I once had a guy pass out while I was going down on him. Not because I was that good or anything, he was just really drunk, LOL.
09/10/2010
Total posts: 69
Unique posters: 53