How do you feel about sex noises?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

How do you feel about sex noises?

Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
I'm talking about the squishing sounds, queefs, tummy's bumping, and the general sounds our bodies make while we make sweet love.
What do you think about them?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Ew, they're gross!
7  (10%)
I never really notice them.
6  (9%)
I love how they all sound.
19  (28%)
I don't care either way.
29  (43%)
Other.
7  (10%)
Total votes: 68
Poll is closed
09/22/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rossie Rossie
I don't really care about those noises, they'll happen unless you're really cautious and move very slow, but that takes away all the fun!
09/22/2011
Love Bites Love Bites
If it is right in the middle of sex, then I may giggle but usually won't care.

If we are moving to a new location, or switching up positions, then sometimes I get very embarrassed, and other times, it makes me giggle. I guess it depends.
09/22/2011
RosesThorns RosesThorns
I dont mind noises...they happen.
09/22/2011
Illumin8 Illumin8
They're not a big deal to me. I don't mind them!
09/22/2011
Ghost Ghost
I really don't like sex noises much, but I just kind of ignore them.
09/22/2011
indiglo indiglo
I like most of them, especially the squishing sounds!
09/22/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Eh, I'm not picky!
09/22/2011
The Curious Couple The Curious Couple
Doesn't matter to me one way or another.
09/22/2011
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
I'm talking about the squishing sounds, queefs, tummy's bumping, and the general sounds our bodies make while we make sweet love.
What do you think about them?
Never really thought about it, I guess some turn me on some turn me off now that I am thinking about it.
09/23/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Bites
If it is right in the middle of sex, then I may giggle but usually won't care.

If we are moving to a new location, or switching up positions, then sometimes I get very embarrassed, and other times, it makes me giggle. I guess it depends.
That's pretty much how I am. I usually ignore the noises, unless there's a really weird one. Then we both kinda pause, and laugh.

But I get embarrassed sometimes by them too.
09/23/2011
Kkay Kkay
I'm usually too deep in to really notice it. That and I'm pretty whimpery, so I hear that over other things.
09/25/2011
Cream in the Cupcake Cream in the Cupcake
awkward, lol. I dont care, cant help it.
09/25/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Kkay
I'm usually too deep in to really notice it. That and I'm pretty whimpery, so I hear that over other things.
I'm usually pretty loud with my moans.
But some of the noises tend to slip in anyway.
09/25/2011
Love Bites Love Bites
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
That's pretty much how I am. I usually ignore the noises, unless there's a really weird one. Then we both kinda pause, and laugh.

But I get embarrassed sometimes by them too.
They are natural though, just sometimes they can be really weird and unexpected, and it embarrasses me.
09/25/2011
ThoughtsAblaze ThoughtsAblaze
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Bites
If it is right in the middle of sex, then I may giggle but usually won't care.

If we are moving to a new location, or switching up positions, then sometimes I get very embarrassed, and other times, it makes me giggle. I guess it depends.
I generally ignore them, but I sometimes become a giggler.

I used to be really embarrassed by the sloshing of my juices, but he explained to me how and why that's a turn on, and now it's kinda sexy to me.
09/25/2011
NuMe NuMe
Noises happen. What are ya gonna do?
09/26/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Bites
They are natural though, just sometimes they can be really weird and unexpected, and it embarrasses me.
I know what you mean.
The really loud ones startle me sometimes too.
09/26/2011
mistressg mistressg
Depends. I like some, others not so much.
09/26/2011
ilbelsole ilbelsole
When we hear those noises, we just laugh and move on.
11/27/2011
Kendrir Kendrir
Feedback = Good
Noises = Feedback
Therefore, Noises = Good
11/28/2011
Bonesdance Bonesdance
I don't often notice them, and don't care when I do.
11/28/2011
joja joja
I like a lot of them, though not when I'm trying to be stealthy.
11/28/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Kendrir
Feedback = Good
Noises = Feedback
Therefore, Noises = Good
Good point.
11/28/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I wouldn't say they are gross, but I'm not a fan. Then again, sometimes they are funny!
11/28/2011
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
I'm talking about the squishing sounds, queefs, tummy's bumping, and the general sounds our bodies make while we make sweet love.
What do you think about them?
I do not mind them
11/28/2011
switzerland switzerland
ah it happens. but hey, sex is dirty and sweaty. embrace it!
11/28/2011
aimtoplease aimtoplease
Quote:
Originally posted by ilbelsole
When we hear those noises, we just laugh and move on.
that's what we do
11/28/2011
ijako9 ijako9
Don't really care to busy having fun we have the occassional laugh at some stuff too
11/29/2011
TheCleansing TheCleansing
Probably too busy to notice.
11/29/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 31
Unique posters: 26