How many times a day do you have sex?

kaykay0427 kaykay0427
After having a child my sex life took a plunge... we only have sex about once or twice a day and even that's a stretch.... I'm curious about other people who have kids, how they make it work and have time for a love life?
01/13/2013
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AwesomeAmanda AwesomeAmanda
haha only once or twice a day..... I wish i was so lucky!
01/13/2013
MrWood MrWood
Quote:
Originally posted by kaykay0427
After having a child my sex life took a plunge... we only have sex about once or twice a day and even that's a stretch.... I'm curious about other people who have kids, how they make it work and have time for a love life?
I know when my wife and I had kids, we were lucky to have sex once or twice a month!
01/13/2013
kaykay0427 kaykay0427
ok so i dont feel so bad then.... its obviously not everyday but i do have sex more than 1 or 2 times a month... thanks for the input
01/13/2013
MrWood MrWood
Quote:
Originally posted by kaykay0427
ok so i dont feel so bad then.... its obviously not everyday but i do have sex more than 1 or 2 times a month... thanks for the input
I think if you've still got some type of ongoing sex life your doing better than most couples. Congratulations and good luck.
01/14/2013
Pia Jouet Pia Jouet
Quote:
Originally posted by kaykay0427
After having a child my sex life took a plunge... we only have sex about once or twice a day and even that's a stretch.... I'm curious about other people who have kids, how they make it work and have time for a love life?
I think you're doing fine. It's not the quantity, it's the quality. And remember, all your sex doesn't have to be partnersex. It's perfectly fine for each of you to masturbate to find some release. You can leave each other sexy notes or e-mails, phone calls, or even watch each other. Get creative and don't be afraid to be spontaneous.
01/14/2013
kaykay0427 kaykay0427
Quote:
Originally posted by Pia Jouet
I think you're doing fine. It's not the quantity, it's the quality. And remember, all your sex doesn't have to be partnersex. It's perfectly fine for each of you to masturbate to find some release. You can leave each other sexy ... More
we aren't afraid to be spontaneous it's just finding time for it between work and a cranky toddler that doesn't like to sleep... its frustrating... but you guys made me feel so much better... recently i've been getting jealous of my fiancee because hes been masturbating a lot and i don't have time to find my release and he wasn't helping me out because he had gotten his... sexually frustrated... so we've been fighting about that a lot... but i love the intimate times we have together...
01/14/2013
travelnurse travelnurse
I wish I had it several times a day. It varies sometimes 2 -3 times per week and yes, there have been times over the years that I swear we have gone for weeks.
01/14/2013
tortilla tortilla
not that often!
01/14/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6