How often do you have sex?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

How often do you have sex?

vegan.guy vegan.guy
Typically, how often do you have sex with your partner? Feel free to explain.
Answers (public voting - your screen name will appear in the results):
Several Times a Day
P'Gell , Redboxbaby , Airen Wolf , potstickers , Beck
5  (9%)
Once a Day
Apirka
1  (2%)
Several Times a Week
vegan.guy , Gunsmoke , pinkcupcakes , Yesenia , Moein , married with children , Yoda , streetshark182 , Linga , darthkitt3n , leanright69 , CSEA , AlexaFish , SexyStuff , NaughtyButterfly , lezergirl , Taylor Von , markeagleone , Kaltir , Kindred , leatherlover , sbon , indiglo , extrafun , PiratePrincess , Love Buzz , Fun Lover , OhMy! , Solar Ray , Angel deSanguine , Eliza , WhoopieDoo , bayosgirl , Harpina is gone , humblepie , chort
36  (65%)
Once a Week
NaturalWoman , Jimbo Jones , liilii080 , seaofneptune , zracer , Princess-Kayla ♥ , SexyRayne
7  (13%)
Several Times a Month
Coralbell , ❦Angel Of Music❦ , jankit
3  (5%)
Once a Month
Less Than Once a Month
firekitten , ~*Nikila*~ , mlmac
3  (5%)
Total votes: 55
Poll is closed
02/04/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
vegan.guy vegan.guy
With my girlfriend and I living in seperate houses (with our parents) and her going to college, we probably have sex around 3 times a week. During her vacations it tends to be atleast once a day.
02/04/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We average 2x per week - sometimes more. It's way better than when we were younger when it was more like once or twice per month.
02/04/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We average 2x per week - sometimes more. It's way better than when we were younger when it was more like once or twice per month.
That's interesting. Why was it less frequent when you were younger?
02/04/2011
Moein Moein
Well, it is an average between once or twice a week.
02/04/2011
married with children married with children
about 5 times a week. been that way for over 10 years.
02/05/2011
NaturalWoman NaturalWoman
My partner and I do not live together and both have crazy busy schedules but we make it a habit to have a full night together once a week. Every so often we take off for a weekend and pretty much spend the whole 48 hours in bed together.
02/05/2011
firekitten firekitten
There should have been a "not enough" option.
02/05/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by firekitten
There should have been a "not enough" option.
haha, that's true.
02/05/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
about 5 times a week. been that way for over 10 years.
Wow, kudos. lol
02/05/2011
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
My partner and I have settled in at 1-2 times per week. Some weeks it is a little more, but we probably average about 1.5 times per week.
02/06/2011
leanright69 leanright69
Married 25 years. Have 5 kids. We continue to have sex 3-5 times per week.
02/06/2011
liilii080 liilii080
He works 70-80 hours a week and does weekends too if he gets behind and sometimes I'm in bed before he gets home. When our tour is up, I'm hoping our weekly totals improve!
02/06/2011
CSEA CSEA
Quote:
Originally posted by leanright69
Married 25 years. Have 5 kids. We continue to have sex 3-5 times per week.
Thats terrific!!!
02/06/2011
CSEA CSEA
On averge, 3 times a week. Sometimes more
02/06/2011
Envy Envy
There needs to be an other as I haven't done anything in almost 2 years now since my bf and I live in different states.
02/06/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
It varies, but about 6 to 14 times a week. That averages out to about once or twice a day, with the occasional day skipped. (Due to exhaustion. ) If we go more than 2 days, I feel really deprived. It happens occasionally, life gets in the way, or one or both of us are sore. But, we try to at least get the other one off. I count that as "sex."

We are a really horny couple. We have been together more than 20 years, have 3 kids and are still madly in love.
02/06/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It varies, but about 6 to 14 times a week. That averages out to about once or twice a day, with the occasional day skipped. (Due to exhaustion. ) If we go more than 2 days, I feel really deprived. It happens occasionally, life gets in the way, or one ...
That's great! And 2 days is basically my limit before I start going stir crazy too. Sigh . . . I think I'm coming up on 3 weeks now. lol
02/06/2011
AlexaFish AlexaFish
as often as I can get it
02/06/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
We have sex at least twice a day, somedays 3-4 times a day. There have been days when the kiddo has been gone and we tend to have sex a lot more than that, taking full advantage of our alone time. We have been together 18 years. It helps that we completely adore each other and can't seem to get enough of each other. The sex just keeps getting better.
02/06/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
Not enough! Especially right now. Hopefully that will be changing soon though.
02/06/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
Not enough! Especially right now. Hopefully that will be changing soon though.
I'm with you. My girlfriend has been so busy with work and school that we haven't had sex in 3 weeks . . . I'm going stir crazy here. lol
02/06/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
Whenever I can get it
02/06/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
Whenever I can get it
Guess I should have added that option.
02/06/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
We have sex at least twice a day, somedays 3-4 times a day. There have been days when the kiddo has been gone and we tend to have sex a lot more than that, taking full advantage of our alone time. We have been together 18 years. It helps that we ...
That's great!
02/10/2011
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Well doen you several times a day peeps. I wish I had your drive.
02/10/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyStuff
Well doen you several times a day peeps. I wish I had your drive.
lol
02/10/2011
lezergirl lezergirl
I've always found that spreading the sex out increases its intensity
02/12/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by vegan.guy
Typically, how often do you have sex with your partner? Feel free to explain.
Generally it's several times a day though it's not always full on PIV sex. We are very touchy feely people and also very sexual. Whenever we can we sneak off for a few minutes to get all romantic.
02/14/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by lezergirl
I've always found that spreading the sex out increases its intensity
I actually find the opposite! If I wait and don't maintain my high sex drive it seems to dwindle and lose intensity.
02/14/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 54
Unique posters: 35