How Often Does Sex Pop into Your Mind?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

How Often Does Sex Pop into Your Mind?

Vnessa Vnessa
Right before my work day completely blew up in my face, I realized it had already thought about sex, in some random fashion, at least 5 times. It wasn't even 11:00 a.m. Now, this might have a lot to do with the fact that my man is currently out of town and my mind is racing with anticipation of things to come when he gets home.

How often do you think about it in one way or another? Of course, my tally is still climbing.

What things do you catch yourself thinking of....
04/27/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Right before my work day completely blew up in my face, I realized it had already thought about sex, in some random fashion, at least 5 times. It wasn't even 11:00 a.m. Now, this might have a lot to do with the fact that my man is currently out ...
Oh dear god! Between the emails, advertisements on billboards and the like, seeing women in skinny jeans, pretty shorter dresses and/or wearing sandals and glasses, its a wonder I haven't already made a mess of myself yet. I think I have a problem ... I probably just need to do the ice bucket challenge to calm down.

It's about 12:33 and I'm already up to about 26 times.
04/27/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Oh dear god! Between the emails, advertisements on billboards and the like, seeing women in skinny jeans, pretty shorter dresses and/or wearing sandals and glasses, its a wonder I haven't already made a mess of myself yet. I think I have a ...
Thank you, Jesus! I don't want to be the only pervert alone! Whew.
04/27/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Thank you, Jesus! I don't want to be the only pervert alone! Whew.
Oh, I don't think we are the only two here. I'm confident we are the only perv's.
04/27/2015
mudbowl1 mudbowl1
Def not the only Perv's in here. I mean I am a guy so I guess I am supposed to be thinking about it all the time. However and it could just be me, but the best sex I have is when my wife wakes me in the middle of the night. Her hand or mouth has wandered down south and all the sudden I have no idea what comes over me but I am a monster. So I do not know if I think about sex all night every night. But thats the best in my books.
04/27/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Might as well join the crowd. In some fashion or other I am ALWAYS thinking about sex. Since I am not too societal, guys sense it and follow me around like hound dogs, so I say to them in a row, no, no, no,maybe, no no ,no. I think that's why I have so many fantasies.....very few around here, big or small, actually know how to make love to a lady. If I am on a dating site I say "you're from here......ooooooohhhh: (".
04/27/2015
CuriousJ CuriousJ
Some days its on my mind quite a lot.... other days, not so much. I'm not very consistent. Guess you could say i'm an intermittent perv?
04/30/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by CuriousJ
Some days its on my mind quite a lot.... other days, not so much. I'm not very consistent. Guess you could say i'm an intermittent perv?
LOL, Nah! We are all just Sexual Enthusiasts not Perverts.
04/30/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by CuriousJ
Some days its on my mind quite a lot.... other days, not so much. I'm not very consistent. Guess you could say i'm an intermittent perv?
LOVE it lol. Gotta shake things up and not be so predictable.
04/30/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by mudbowl1
Def not the only Perv's in here. I mean I am a guy so I guess I am supposed to be thinking about it all the time. However and it could just be me, but the best sex I have is when my wife wakes me in the middle of the night. Her hand or mouth has ...
Now, that, is an awesome wife . Fiesty and knows what she wants--not afraid to go after it!
04/30/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Now, that, is an awesome wife . Fiesty and knows what she wants--not afraid to go after it!
Agreed!
04/30/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
LOL, Nah! We are all just Sexual Enthusiasts not Perverts.
Inq. I'm VERY enthusiastic!
04/30/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
For me Oh, depends on when the last time I climaxed. If previous night, not as much as if few days ago. Could be every time I see pic of Ow or something that turns me on if gone few days w/o. Last wk Ow had to to care for her mum. I put one of my fav pics on her on my phone. Whenever she texted or called me, an enticing pic would appear. Same when I would contact her.

So short answer, on a contented day : less than 12. On sex-thirsty days could be every few minutes.
04/30/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Inq. I'm VERY enthusiastic!
I bet you are Symbiasin!
04/30/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
For me Oh, depends on when the last time I climaxed. If previous night, not as much as if few days ago. Could be every time I see pic of Ow or something that turns me on if gone few days w/o. Last wk Ow had to to care for her mum. I put one of my fav ...
I use a sexy picture for my man as well Anytime he calls or texts his bare naked chest down to that sexy "V" (that you men rock!!) pops up. Instant sex thoughts!!! Lol
04/30/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Oh dear god! Between the emails, advertisements on billboards and the like, seeing women in skinny jeans, pretty shorter dresses and/or wearing sandals and glasses, its a wonder I haven't already made a mess of myself yet. I think I have a ...
Wait, you mean it's not normal for sex and sexual activity to be on one's mind more often than not? Well, guess that means I'm in trouble or something?
05/03/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
LOL, Nah! We are all just Sexual Enthusiasts not Perverts.
I like that one. Lol, ok well I'm definitely an Enthusiast then. While I'm female I've been told I could match or beat any guy's sex drive.
05/03/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I like that one. Lol, ok well I'm definitely an Enthusiast then. While I'm female I've been told I could match or beat any guy's sex drive.
Cheers to that!! Another feisty female to join forces with. I love it!!!
05/03/2015
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Cheers to that!! Another feisty female to join forces with. I love it!!!
Thanks! I've enjoyed our conversations and am now following you.
05/04/2015
js250 js250
I'm definitely one of the females that has it on my brain more than I should...I lost my drive for a few months but it has been back in full force for about 7 or so months and...yeah. My drive tends to be a bit higher than most men's.
05/12/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Never at work. But sometimes when I'm out and about I see someone and I's think if I had the opportunity I'd rock your world.
10/01/2015
Andykh Andykh
I think about a very good bit with the exception of not so much while im at work. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my wife is so awesome and amazing in bed and I have that feeling of I can't keep my hands off of her when we are at home together
10/01/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I'm definitely one of the females that has it on my brain more than I should...I lost my drive for a few months but it has been back in full force for about 7 or so months and...yeah. My drive tends to be a bit higher than most men's.
Congrats on getting your mojo back . Sometimes it's hard being a woman. We can lose it easily depending on what is going on in our lives!
10/03/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Andykh
I think about a very good bit with the exception of not so much while im at work. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my wife is so awesome and amazing in bed and I have that feeling of I can't keep my hands off of her when we are at home ...
I love that!!! Keep that fire
10/03/2015
NJ casanova NJ casanova
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Right before my work day completely blew up in my face, I realized it had already thought about sex, in some random fashion, at least 5 times. It wasn't even 11:00 a.m. Now, this might have a lot to do with the fact that my man is currently out ...
It depends on where I'm at...
alone at home, once an hour..
when I was dating my ex,A bartender at a strip club, once a minute :-P
10/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
For some of us, whenever we see an attractive person of the opposite or chosen sex.
10/21/2015
Andykh Andykh
For me it is anytime I get near my wife. There's just something bout her that I don't want to take my hands off her when she is near me
10/21/2015
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 11