Intercourse Length

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Intercourse Length

Heartthrob Heartthrob
Hi everyone. My boyfriend is one of those men who has intercourse for 30 minutes to 2 hours. I of course, reap the discomfort after and have limited sex to once a week because of it. Any suggestions for intercourse that lasts a long time?
11/01/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AndroAngel AndroAngel
I have a similar situation. Personally, I recommend using lube, a lot of it, and pausing frequently to reapply. That, and consider options other than intercourse. There are so many ways to have sex. You could always finish with oral or manual sex, or start with oral or manual and only move to intercourse once he's already close.

Most of my experiences actually end in manual sex for him to finish him off, or me penetrating him with my fingers because he gets off much easier from anal than penile stimulation.
11/01/2011
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
I have a similar situation. Personally, I recommend using lube, a lot of it, and pausing frequently to reapply. That, and consider options other than intercourse. There are so many ways to have sex. You could always finish with oral or manual sex, or ...
AndroAngel,

I like to use lube but he is often against it, insisting that nature is better. Because he's well endowed I end up with a double whammy in the end.

I will try intercourse once he's almost ready to cum. That might work out well.
11/01/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
AndroAngel,

I like to use lube but he is often against it, insisting that nature is better. Because he's well endowed I end up with a double whammy in the end.

I will try intercourse once he's almost ready to cum. That might work out well.
To be honest, that's hardly fair on his part. Nature doesn't always do it's job, hormones, hydration, etc can effect how much lubrication your body produces and the female body generally only self-lubricates for a certain amount of time, then you start to lose lubrication and chafe. Stimulating the A-spot might help produce more natural lubrication, but still, lube is your friend.

Anyway, I wish you luck and I hope your situation turns out more pleasurable for both of you.
11/01/2011
Eucaly Eucaly
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
AndroAngel,

I like to use lube but he is often against it, insisting that nature is better. Because he's well endowed I end up with a double whammy in the end.

I will try intercourse once he's almost ready to cum. That might work out well.
If you're sore afterwards, that should be pretty obvious proof that he's wrong.
11/01/2011
Ace <3 Ace <3
Try explaining it to him. If he loves you then he will listen. Maybe you can do more foreplay to satisfy his needs, which are clearly pretty demanding. I hope it works out for you!
11/01/2011
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Ace <3
Try explaining it to him. If he loves you then he will listen. Maybe you can do more foreplay to satisfy his needs, which are clearly pretty demanding. I hope it works out for you!
Yeah, I'm going to talk to him about it. He's convinced that it's his size that hurts me instead of the length of time of intercourse. I, on the other hand, know that it's a combination. He also proceeds to tell me that if we have sex more often, it won't take so long but I know better from past experience.

I've requested lube in the past and sometimes he wears it but never reapplies. In fact, when I once asked him to reapply he refused. I'll need to discuss that with him.
11/01/2011
indiglo indiglo
Make lube non-optional, just like condoms.

He should be concerned about why you're sore instead of telling you why you're sore, or why you shouldn't be. I get sore sometimes too (when we go on and on) but my man will ask as the day(s) proceed... "how you feeling? Still sore?" He does not want me to be sore and wants to wait to play until I'm no longer sore. I hope you can sit down and talk with your boyfriend about this, I think your needs are totally being glossed over here.
11/01/2011
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Make lube non-optional, just like condoms.

He should be concerned about why you're sore instead of telling you why you're sore, or why you shouldn't be. I get sore sometimes too (when we go on and on) but my man will ask as the ...
Yes I agree. Lately, he's been more concerned with his needs, yet he asks me how I feel and if I am still sore but I swear he grins when I say I am. This is new and unlike him so I'm not sure what is going on.
11/01/2011
Sex'и'Violence Sex'и'Violence
Lube generously.
11/01/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
I think you should absolutely voice when you are uncomfortable and your sexual needs need to be addressed. If he doesn't show the concern you need, but you want to continue having sex then lubricate your vaginal area. If my man refused to lubricate after I asked him to, I would probably refuse to continue. But, like I said, if he won't do it, you can always stop and lube yourself.
11/01/2011
indiglo indiglo
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
I think you should absolutely voice when you are uncomfortable and your sexual needs need to be addressed. If he doesn't show the concern you need, but you want to continue having sex then lubricate your vaginal area. If my man refused to ...
Yeah, I totally agree. Lube it up yourself, or just stop having sex. If it hurts it hurts, and the fact that he doesn't care or thinks it's funny means he has serious problems. I would not have sex with a man that treated me that way.
11/01/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Yeah, I totally agree. Lube it up yourself, or just stop having sex. If it hurts it hurts, and the fact that he doesn't care or thinks it's funny means he has serious problems. I would not have sex with a man that treated me that way.
Have to be honest, I wouldn't either.. He'd probably leave with his feelings hurt
11/01/2011
indiglo indiglo
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
Have to be honest, I wouldn't either.. He'd probably leave with his feelings hurt
Better than my vagina hurt!


(That may only be funny to me because of how late it is. LOL)
11/02/2011
EJ EJ
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Better than my vagina hurt!


(That may only be funny to me because of how late it is. LOL)
No, that's just funny.
11/02/2011
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by EJ
No, that's just funny.
Thanks everyone. We talked about it and used lots of lube and finished with a hand job. It all worked out great!
11/08/2011
EJ EJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
Thanks everyone. We talked about it and used lots of lube and finished with a hand job. It all worked out great!
Glad things worked out. Sounds like a good solution.
11/10/2011
poetprincess poetprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
Hi everyone. My boyfriend is one of those men who has intercourse for 30 minutes to 2 hours. I of course, reap the discomfort after and have limited sex to once a week because of it. Any suggestions for intercourse that lasts a long time?
lots of different positions. that's what we do. My boyfriend is also one who lasts forever it seems and we have started to switch it up alot..
11/10/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 9