Is the TV a distraction?

LostinLife LostinLife
LostinLife
Related to: 
I find that the tv in our room is a big distraction in our room during sex, we turn it off and put music on but sometimes that is too. I have to keep something on we have kids in the next room....anyone else have the same problem?
09/17/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
LittleA LittleA
Quote:
Originally posted by LostinLife
I find that the tv in our room is a big distraction in our room during sex, we turn it off and put music on but sometimes that is too. I have to keep something on we have kids in the next room....anyone else have the same problem?
Considering what my man watches its a huge distraction. We usually mute or turn it off, sometimes its nice to use it as a low lighting device in the room instead of an actual light. I've been going down on my man and had 'the call of the wild man' Pig man make his weird noise in the background and just look at my man and say 'really?'
09/18/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Yes, it's a distraction.
09/18/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by LittleA
Considering what my man watches its a huge distraction. We usually mute or turn it off, sometimes its nice to use it as a low lighting device in the room instead of an actual light. I've been going down on my man and had 'the call of the ... More
I have had something like that I have told him to pick the tv or me... didn't seem like he was into what i was doing
09/19/2012
Bubba29 Bubba29
i want to turn cable off in our room. i want our bed to be for sex and sleeping. i suspect she would get bored enough to have more sex with me. the wife is not having it. oh well, a man can dream.
09/19/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
It can be but I don't really have that issue.
09/19/2012
carebear712 carebear712
we have a TV in our room but rarely use it! so for us it is not a distraction. Use the TV to watch some porn together to get more in the mood maybe
09/21/2012
LostinLife LostinLife
Quote:
Originally posted by carebear712
we have a TV in our room but rarely use it! so for us it is not a distraction. Use the TV to watch some porn together to get more in the mood maybe
lol i hear you there Carebear, Well he watches porn all the time, most of it I don't really get into, mostly use music to drown out any sounds that might be heard since our walls are paper thin. He is like is dad you can sit there and basically have a whole conversation and he would shake his head yes and no and at commercial he would be like what were we talkign about...ll
09/22/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6