Kind of like "If you're stranded on an island, what would you take?" but only it's Vegas Baby!

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Kind of like "If you're stranded on an island, what would you take?" but only it's Vegas Baby!

Vnessa Vnessa
Picture going away for a fun as sin weekend to VEGAS. It's you, your significant other, and some friends. What is in your bag of "tricks"??? What do you bring to make the weekend one hella good time

Links will be appreciated so that I can add to my wish list. Maybe one of your items will be a lucky guest of honor for my fun getaway!!

Bonus points if you can give a saucy story of how your weekend would go down in our version of Adult Disneyland lol. It's the Freakin' Weekend so make it xtra yummy lol
05/08/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Picture going away for a fun as sin weekend to VEGAS. It's you, your significant other, and some friends. What is in your bag of "tricks"??? What do you bring to make the weekend one hella good time

Links will be appreciated so ...
So....

You knew it was going to me to respond first right...

I don't know how much tricks I would bring in my bag.

I would more or less use her as the toy and maybe a plug of some sort as we have spoken of this to some degree.

I am a huge fan of the glass plugs. I would ask her (not make her) wear a plug for me and use a second plug for her vagina.

Why? I am not a gambler. I most likely would spend most of our time having sex seeing sights and taking advantage of not having kids (assuming that kids were not included)

As long as we were in the room I would play the lets see how much cum I can fill you with game and not allow my cum to leave her body for the day. (Now this is as long as it wouldn't irritate her or give her some definite infection.) I mean lets see how many times during the day I can cum inside of you without you letting me leak out of your body with the plug.

As funny as it sounds she actually approved of the game and said as long as she wasn't going out for long periods of time she would be down with this. Now what you would need would be a big enough plug (possibly with related garments to hold the plug in place)to prevent her from leaking while allowing her to control the plug and be comfortable while walking around and so on and so forth. (While having one in her ass, that's two for all y'all who are counting)

I also said while this was being discussed that I would wear an anal plug as long as she would during this game and I would clean her up as long as she didn't spill my cum.

Hows that for yummy?
05/09/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
So....

You knew it was going to me to respond first right...

I don't know how much tricks I would bring in my bag.

I would more or less use her as the toy and maybe a plug of some sort as we have spoken of this to some ...
I was hoping

Definitely NO kids allowed on my sex fest of a weekend adventure. Our King size bed was only built for two lol.

People watching is the best there!!! I laughed so hard (constant giggles) when I went for work with my bff. We had a BLAST. You see it all!!

See, I had faith that you would have a fun and interesting game in mind. Plugging both would be a very different feel. Especially if trying to hold in all the "goods".

With Vegas being so big and full of walking, this could be an all day thing. Do you see an issue with this? It may have to be a few hours if sex and village and then a couple hours of roaming the town...

Pretty yummy
05/09/2015
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I was hoping

Definitely NO kids allowed on my sex fest of a weekend adventure. Our King size bed was only built for two lol.

People watching is the best there!!! I laughed so hard (constant giggles) when I went for work with my bff. ...
See the goal would be to make it as comfortable as possible. Especially if its going to be a long weekend.

I would not want her to get physically irritated and I would not to have her get some sort of infection so if any of that started to creep up or she didn't feel right about it it would be game off.

I mean the idea would be to take advantage of the room and the time with her more than the site seeing so (at least for me) so if she starts feeling like its not fun I would tell her to stop right away or taking that possibility into account I would try to do it on a day we were staying close so the walking is down to what she would feel up to.
05/09/2015
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
I was hoping

Definitely NO kids allowed on my sex fest of a weekend adventure. Our King size bed was only built for two lol.

People watching is the best there!!! I laughed so hard (constant giggles) when I went for work with my bff. ...
And by the way... if you are into people watching I know it must be amazing but the only place I could compare that to would be the Village in New York or Walmart out here in the country at like 2 am.

The freaks in NYC are usually artists or activists and that is actually intersting to see. I actually saw 3 people ride a 3 story bicycle one night.

Out in the country... the freaks you see are like watching the hills have eyes. Some real bottom of the gene pool types.

My buddies and I used to get blown out and go to walmart in the middle of the night to look for games or movies and some of the shit we used to see LOL!!!
05/09/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
And by the way... if you are into people watching I know it must be amazing but the only place I could compare that to would be the Village in New York or Walmart out here in the country at like 2 am.

The freaks in NYC are usually artists or ...
Omg, rolling here!! I've never been to NY. All I can think of is Carrie in Sex in The City...and great F'ing shoes!!! Lol. I would love to visit but I'm afraid the shopping will break me and the food will intoxicate me and cause me to live in the gym (groan).

Wal-Mart...the sesspool of in-bread walks of life and future Jerry Springer episode contestants of "Who's my baby daddy". Scary!! Lol.
05/09/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Omg, rolling here!! I've never been to NY. All I can think of is Carrie in Sex in The City...and great F'ing shoes!!! Lol. I would love to visit but I'm afraid the shopping will break me and the food will intoxicate me and cause me to ...
LOL and Ouch, I shop at Walmart... Ok, that's a lie, I drive by Walmart though.

I'd like to assure both of you, I have all but 2 of my wisdom teeth. They were retrieved by a professional dentist.
05/09/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
LOL and Ouch, I shop at Walmart... Ok, that's a lie, I drive by Walmart though.

I'd like to assure both of you, I have all but 2 of my wisdom teeth. They were retrieved by a professional dentist.
lol

Any goodness to add ??? You are always a creative genius
05/10/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Omg, rolling here!! I've never been to NY. All I can think of is Carrie in Sex in The City...and great F'ing shoes!!! Lol. I would love to visit but I'm afraid the shopping will break me and the food will intoxicate me and cause me to ...
The residents in our little city opposed having a Walmart in town but lost the fight. However, we limit their operation hours from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily and no overnight parking — lesser chance of scary stuff happening here!
05/10/2015
The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
The residents in our little city opposed having a Walmart in town but lost the fight. However, we limit their operation hours from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily and no overnight parking — lesser chance of scary stuff happening here!
See the difference is I grew up in New York and now I live way out in the country by my own choice. The Walmart by us has killed all the local businesses or but a sever beating on them and it went from being a small walmart to being a "mega airport search lights find a wife while your there and review your retirement plan at our bank walmart".

lol!
05/10/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by The-IT-Guy-And-My-Secretary
See the difference is I grew up in New York and now I live way out in the country by my own choice. The Walmart by us has killed all the local businesses or but a sever beating on them and it went from being a small walmart to being a "mega ...
This is hysterical! Who knew a post about a sinful weekend in Vegas could result in your typical day at Wally World
05/10/2015
RonLee RonLee
What is in your bag of "tricks"? what to bring...
LUBE! you never know if you're going to be able to find your favorite kind when away from home.
CUM RAGS! you know, the fabric washcloth size towels that you keep by the bed to use to clean up after sex. But make sure they're something that would not bother you if forgotten and left behind.
BUTT PLUG! yes I agree with the IT-Guy one or more... and definitely if your partner would use that same toy too!

Caveats of course if you are going to fly, security IS going to be looking at your stuff. Be bold look him/her in the eye and smile, knowing that you are going to be having more fun than he/she will be having.

Now on the Walmart topic... WOW
I did write quite a bit on that topic but after rereading a few paragraphs I realized that I was being a killjoy and would have in all likelihood hurt some feelings.
So it did not get posted, I deleted it.
See I really do love you guys.
05/10/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
What is in your bag of "tricks"? what to bring...
LUBE! you never know if you're going to be able to find your favorite kind when away from home.
CUM RAGS! you know, the fabric washcloth size towels that you keep by the bed to ...
Well, perhaps you feel like sharing it in the Wally World thread I've started.
05/10/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
What is in your bag of "tricks"? what to bring...
LUBE! you never know if you're going to be able to find your favorite kind when away from home.
CUM RAGS! you know, the fabric washcloth size towels that you keep by the bed to ...
y bag is ALWAYS the one that gets searched. So, yes, I hear ya on that topic (wink wink) lol. Own it, baby!!! Can you imagine their surprise when they see my Under The Bed Restraint System (BOOM!). Yrp, I believe my bag might be going for Priceless
05/10/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Col, we been to Vegas last 2 yrs in a row. Of course brought some fun stuff with us. Believe it or not, didn't use hardly any. Days and nights so filled with so much to see and do. Stayed out sooo late, too pooped to do anything but jump in the shower !

And of course the food ! Stuffed and sluggish !! Oh then the drinks..

Be sure to go to buffet at Caesar's Palace !
05/10/2015
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 6