Tips on being with a man who has intact foreskin.

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Tips on being with a man who has intact foreskin.

SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
I have seen a few threads about cut versus uncut and got to thinking. Over the years I have heard more than a few females say that would be very hesitant to be sexual with a man who was uncut. While some of their hesitation appeared to be the result of thinking that an intact male was somehow unhygienic quite a few admitted it was because they honestly didn't know what to do with it.

So I thought it would be nice to have a thread where guys who are uncut could post some tips. Also females who have had the pleasure of being with an uncut male are more than welcome to post too.
04/15/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MattBryant MattBryant
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
I have seen a few threads about cut versus uncut and got to thinking. Over the years I have heard more than a few females say that would be very hesitant to be sexual with a man who was uncut. While some of their hesitation appeared to be the result ...
its really not hard to do.. as long as the guy actually bathes. its easier to clean under foreskin than to properly brush your teeth. even just a rinse from the shower can do wonders.

I dont recall anyone going "eww" or anything like that or complaining in the past. The wife loves it so i guess i found a keeper :p lol

No lube needed for hand jobs! when he's covered grab about 2/3 of the way up and pull down slowly.. to high and you might pull it back to far. to low and it wont be as good... I've been told it slides in and out of the vagina easier too. i've read it helps retain moisture during sex rather than scooping it out. that moisture is good for everyone lol

while giving head, slowly retract the skin... and then its exactly the same as you're used to. just be gentle.
04/19/2013
Eugler Eugler
European here...

Here almost no man is cut.
Hygiene is no problem because you put the foreskin back when you have a shower. Every baby is checked if it's possible to pull the foreskin back and if not, the baby will be cut.
A friend of mine was cut and he always had to look for lube or body lotion before jacking off.

But how to handle an uncut guy:

Handjobs are 1000 times easier, as said before.
And for everything else: Just daw the foreskin back and treat it like a cut one.
You can find the frenulum very easy and give him a lot of fun.
04/19/2013
Rokmai Rokmai
Chances are, she won't even notice there's a difference until afterward. By then, hopefully they would realize it's not some strange new alien appendage.
04/19/2013
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugler
European here...

Here almost no man is cut.
Hygiene is no problem because you put the foreskin back when you have a shower. Every baby is checked if it's possible to pull the foreskin back and if not, the baby will be cut.
A friend ...
Eugler, I know you're European and most of what you said was true.

I'm a Maternal Infant Nurse and I care for many newborn babies, more and more of them in the US whom are not being circumcised.

BUT, hospitals do NOT "check to see if the foreskin can be pulled back or not" and then decide to cut! NO baby has the ability to have his foreskin pulled back. All male infants have the frenulum tightly adhered to the penis to keep the foreskin protecting the penis.

When caring for an intact infant NEVER EVER EVER pull the foreskin back! You can severely injure the baby. The foreskin in EVERY baby is adhered to the penis as strongly as your fingernails are adhered to your nail bed.

The foreskin's frenulum naturally comes away and the frenulum breaks down on its own as the child ages and plays with the penis. Most foreskins are able to be pulled back SAFELY between the ages of 18 months and about 14 years. It depends on the boy.

I just wanted to clarify that ALL male infants are born with their foreskins strongly adhered to the glans and shaft of the penis. NO babies are born with a movable foreskin. If one attempts to break the frenulum of a small boy, bleeding, severe pain and scarring can result.

When a circumsicion is performed the first thing that is done is a piece of metal is placed between the penis and the foreskin to rupture the frenulum. The amount of force (and resulting pain) needed to pull a newborn's foreskin from his penis is equal to the amount of force one would need to remove a full nail from a nail bed. Then the piece of metal is circled around the penis to destroy the frenulum completely (usually while the baby cries so hard he turns purple, passes out and loses his voice) then either a clamp is placed UNDER the foreskin, and clamped to starve this most sensitive organ of blood over a period of a week, until if dies and falls off. Or any number of sharp instruments are used to circle the foreskin on the outside, while it bleeds and the baby screams, until it is free from the body. Then the skin is used in medical testing in many cases and the baby is left in pain and shock.

A truly horrible and inhumane procedure. I refuse to take part in this most brutal act as do MANY nurses.

I'm not sure what the OP is talking about. I know of NO educated women who are adverse to having sex with a man with an itact foreskin. I have and it's no big deal no different in most ways as having sex with a man who was cut as an infant. (The 'slide' when thrusting is a little smoother, that's really the only difference a woman can feel.) If you need to know anything, ask the man! He'll know more than anyone how to care for his own penis.
04/19/2013
VeganChick (is Gone) VeganChick (is Gone)
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Eugler, I know you're European and most of what you said was true.

I'm a Maternal Infant Nurse and I care for many newborn babies, more and more of them in the US whom are not being circumcised.

BUT, hospitals do NOT ...
Thanks for this. It truly is a horrible procedure and it's really quite shocking that it is legal.
04/19/2013
dancingduo dancingduo
Quote:
Originally posted by VeganChick (is Gone)
Thanks for this. It truly is a horrible procedure and it's really quite shocking that it is legal.
its more religion based than anything. I'm uncut and a christian, but I'm first generation American...so it does explain that.

Frankly the skin is clean, just pull it back before performing any CPR on your SO's member and your set.
04/19/2013
lilacviolet lilacviolet
What if the man has a tight foreskin that doesn't pull back? Anyone heard of this condition?
04/24/2013
Eugler Eugler
A friend of mine had this. IIRC this is called Phimosis and has to be treated by a doctor because it may become dangerous and painful.

The doctor will decide if the man will be cut or if there's another possibility...
04/24/2013
lilacviolet lilacviolet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eugler
A friend of mine had this. IIRC this is called Phimosis and has to be treated by a doctor because it may become dangerous and painful.

The doctor will decide if the man will be cut or if there's another possibility...
I see. My partner has this condition, he was treated by a doctor when he was a child but I don't know exactly what they did because his foreskin is still very tight and it's impossible to pull it back. Thanks for telling me the name of the condition.
04/24/2013
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by lilacviolet
I see. My partner has this condition, he was treated by a doctor when he was a child but I don't know exactly what they did because his foreskin is still very tight and it's impossible to pull it back. Thanks for telling me the name of the condition.
I'm gonna post in although your post was made last year. One of my male friends has foreskin that does not retract fully back. He was informed by his Dr. that some men have a tighter foreskin and that as long as everything is working fine and there is no pain or discomfort than it is fine.
02/10/2014
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8