What happens when you 'gush' or squirt?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What happens when you 'gush' or squirt?

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
hey there people with vaginas! i recently had my first (?) possible squirting experience. i to this day am not sure if it was really just a result of the sliquid waterbased lube acting really weird due to the friction, or if my boy really made me do something i've never done before, but he reached down after i came for like the 3rd time and licked this white frothy stuff from my vagina off his fingers.


i was thinking... well. i hope you like the taste of lube.


he was astonished and said he'd seen girls do it before and it was akin to 'squirting...' that i had made that. my body MADE that!?

have any of you any experience with this? what has your experience been?

thanks so much for your advice!!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
i've never squirted or gushed
7
when i 'gush' or 'squirt' it's like a stream of liquid
10
for me it's like extra wetness suddenly appearing
22
it's like a frothy liquid
6
it's white
7
it's clear
24
i can feel it happening, the liquid exiting me
17
i can't feel it happening at all
12
Total votes: 105 (38 voters)
Poll is closed
05/23/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
My wife has a sudden gush of clear fluid - it's mostly sweet - but like semen it depends on what she's been eating. Meat is definitely more bitter than fruit.
05/24/2012
gloomybear gloomybear
the two time its happened to me i was on top and didnt feel it at all but my bf told me about it
05/24/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
My wife has a sudden gush of clear fluid - it's mostly sweet - but like semen it depends on what she's been eating. Meat is definitely more bitter than fruit.
wow! cool to hear about. i wonder why this is such a mystery? why don't more people talk about it?
05/24/2012
reinkaos reinkaos
My wife also has the gush of clear liquid, if we're doing it missionary, it squirts and usually I can feel it hit my stomache
05/24/2012
K101 K101
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey there people with vaginas! i recently had my first (?) possible squirting experience. i to this day am not sure if it was really just a result of the sliquid waterbased lube acting really weird due to the friction, or if my boy really made me do ...
Well congrats if you did! Mine is never white unless there's clitoral stimulation involved and that's still kinda rare. Mine never squirts, but I feel the gush of liquid running out. It's just sudden liquid all over me, not squirts like a male does.
05/24/2012
js250 js250
Mine is a large amount of clear liquid that shoots out.
05/24/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Sometimes it's a gush a clear liquid and suddenly I'm just MUCH more wet (I don't really notice it) but other times, when I actually squirt I can feel it.
05/24/2012
Ansley Ansley
I'm thinking it was actually the lube and your natural juices mixing together. The same reaction happens when I use my Sliquid water based lube for a hand job on my husband. It gets all frothy and foamy like, well kind of like you would envision a rabid dog's mouth would be...

I actually had a squirting orgasm last night and the surfaces said liquid landed on are STILL wet. When I squirt, it looks just like it does in porn. Fountains of liquid everywhere! It's the most awesome thing I've ever experienced.

Now, there is a certain period of time in your cycle where your discharge is a little heavier and has a milky color to it and that also looks similar to what you are describing after a good round of sex.

Annnd there's a possibility that you were so turned on and came so hard that it resembled male ejaculate, which has also happened to me on occasion.

The body is a miraculous thing, no?
05/24/2012
sexxxkitten sexxxkitten
I gush and I can definitely feel it.
05/24/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Congratulations to you, I've never experience it before. I've enjoyed reading everyones responses so IF it ever happens I'll know what to expect.
05/24/2012
Beck Beck
Congrats!

I squirt a LARGE amount of clear liquid, but sometimes it's whiter colored. It depends on how much fluid I drank that day. I can definitely feel it. It's like peeing when you REALLY have to go. Mine looks like it does when porn stars squirt too. It sprays all over the place. A throe was the best thing I could buy though.
05/24/2012
indiglo indiglo
When I've actually squirted, it's been clear liquid as well. It's the most slippery liquid I've ever felt, it's hard to describe, but it's veeeeery slippery between my fingers.

I've also had what looks like male ejaculate when I have a thunderous orgasm, but for me that's different from squirting.

When I actually squirt, I can feel it happening. If I'm just really turned on and my body is just making a lot of natural lubrication, I can't feel it.

Either way, I say - who cares! Just let the good times roll!
05/24/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
When I've actually squirted, it's been clear liquid as well. It's the most slippery liquid I've ever felt, it's hard to describe, but it's veeeeery slippery between my fingers.

I've also had what looks like male ...
Right? It is quite literally like liquid silk.
05/24/2012
indiglo indiglo
Yeah it is. I was amazed the first time it happened. The liquid was amazing, the texture, smell, consistency. Absolutely fantastic that the body can make that! I thought, boy if they could just bottle this stuff you'd never need another lube. LOL Two drops of female ejaculate and you're good to go!



Alice, I remembered this old thread of Tuesday's, and thought you might enjoy it. It's pretty long, but that just means you can read input from loads of people!
05/24/2012
Kitka Kitka
The last time I used the Hitachi I was surprised when I gushed out a stream of clear fluid. I've never had it come out white or frothy before but it's only happened to me a few times.
05/24/2012
Badass Badass
different times of the month my body does it differently..
for maybe a week after my period it is a totally clear liquid. but as i near that time of the month it becomes more thick and frothy and less liquidy..
05/24/2012
MissYouBubbles MissYouBubbles
I just started to "gush" a few nights ago because I was determined to let my inhibtions go when I would get the feeling I have to pee, and I feel it coming out but it doesn't "squirt."

It is VERY wet under me and I leave a huge puddle. Hubby said it comes out like a stream but there is no color to it.

I have had white frothy stuff in the past as well, hubby would tell me it looked like a rabid animal I tell him well YOU made it that way.
05/24/2012
MissYouBubbles MissYouBubbles
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Right? It is quite literally like liquid silk.
I always thought semen was the best lube...... that was before I found out I had this ability!
05/24/2012
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
I gush every time we have sex
05/24/2012
LoveBug721 LoveBug721
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey there people with vaginas! i recently had my first (?) possible squirting experience. i to this day am not sure if it was really just a result of the sliquid waterbased lube acting really weird due to the friction, or if my boy really made me do ...
never have
05/25/2012
jennifur77 jennifur77
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey there people with vaginas! i recently had my first (?) possible squirting experience. i to this day am not sure if it was really just a result of the sliquid waterbased lube acting really weird due to the friction, or if my boy really made me do ...
I've only done it once, and I didn't realize I had done it.
05/25/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Bex1331
Sometimes it's a gush a clear liquid and suddenly I'm just MUCH more wet (I don't really notice it) but other times, when I actually squirt I can feel it.
that's so wild! i really wish i knew more about this seeming-phenomena. it's kind of a mystery!
05/26/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm thinking it was actually the lube and your natural juices mixing together. The same reaction happens when I use my Sliquid water based lube for a hand job on my husband. It gets all frothy and foamy like, well kind of like you would envision ...
woah! male ejaculate? something like that coming out of me?

this house i'm renting (my body) is so weird! and cool.


thanks so much for your response - lovely to hear all these stories!
05/26/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Congrats!

I squirt a LARGE amount of clear liquid, but sometimes it's whiter colored. It depends on how much fluid I drank that day. I can definitely feel it. It's like peeing when you REALLY have to go. Mine looks like it does when ...
woah! this is incredible sounding. i'd love to be in the presence of something like that happening sometime!

i can imagine a liberator throe was a good purchase.

haha.
05/26/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
Yeah it is. I was amazed the first time it happened. The liquid was amazing, the texture, smell, consistency. Absolutely fantastic that the body can make that! I thought, boy if they could just bottle this stuff you'd never need another lube. ...
woah, that is so much information! i will get to that when i have time for alot of reading. i really do wish there was more solid research and information about this out there. sigh. once again, female sexuality is an oppressed little mystery.
05/26/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by MissYouBubbles
I just started to "gush" a few nights ago because I was determined to let my inhibtions go when I would get the feeling I have to pee, and I feel it coming out but it doesn't "squirt."

It is VERY wet under me and I ...
wow, this is really blowing my mind! i want to do that! looks like me and all my eden toys need to make a datenight.
05/26/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by *Camoprincess*
I gush every time we have sex
every time! jesus! you should get an award or something.

well, the orgasm is the award i suppose.
05/26/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
woah! male ejaculate? something like that coming out of me?

this house i'm renting (my body) is so weird! and cool.


thanks so much for your response - lovely to hear all these stories!
Always happy to share!!! And yeah, it's so weird when the semen lookalike shows up, you can see it build at the base of the shaft and it's another awesome thing!
05/26/2012
solitudinarian solitudinarian
It varies. Sometimes I will take my dildo out and the fluid on it will be thick, white and frothy. It's what is on my partner's penis after sex too. Feels like more of a sudden wetness than squirting.

I usually try not to squirt because I don't have a throe or anything else that will protect my sheets.

When it is projectile, it looks clear coming out but stains white. I can feel it happening, but I've never been able to do it during sex.
05/26/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 21