Do women prefer length or width?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Do women prefer length or width?

WHITEMIKE WHITEMIKE
Most of the sex toys I have looked at or purchased are larger than what I can provide naturally. They come in different lengths and widths, kind of like car tires. JK. So what is the prefered dimension? Do you like it thicker, or longer? and why?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
length
5  (4%)
width
78  (64%)
both
39  (32%)
Total votes: 122
Poll is closed
02/26/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Shellz31 Shellz31
Definitely the width! Cause it fills me up.
I'm not keen on too long, over 7 - 8" cause it can be painful.
02/26/2011
Happy Camper Happy Camper
If I had to choose I'd go with girth but I personally like both. Length can make thrusting amazing but girth is nice and filling. I'd hate to give up on either one, I'd rather give up a little bit of both.
02/26/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Voting for my wife - I'm long enough - but lack real girth - that's why the larger dildos out there are so popular!
02/26/2011
zeebot zeebot
Too long isn't great, whereas a bit more girth definitely adds to the experience Too big definitely exists in both dimensions though.
02/26/2011
Crystal1 Crystal1
Both!
02/26/2011
Eden C. Eden C.
Quote:
Originally posted by WHITEMIKE
Most of the sex toys I have looked at or purchased are larger than what I can provide naturally. They come in different lengths and widths, kind of like car tires. JK. So what is the prefered dimension? Do you like it thicker, or longer? and why?
I personally have trouble with width, although I know that most women like some girth. I find that most sex toys are painful when I insert them vaginally, and I know I'm not the only one. Honestly, a pencil dick would fit me perfectly.
02/26/2011
MeliPixie MeliPixie
I like both, honestly. However if I had to pick, I would easily always choose width over length. My G-spot loves the attention a thick penis can give, but my cervix doesn't have to be bumped for me to enjoy sex. And yes I am one of the few who enjoys having her cervix bumped. But no big deal if he can't reach. My boyfriend is the perfect size for me, occasionally he can SURPRISE! hit me just that little bit deeper, and he's thick enough to never leave me wanting for more.
02/26/2011
jfree jfree
I fancy both. I like a good dildo (or vibrator or dong) that can fill me and smack me.
02/26/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Both.
02/26/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Just width. Anything touching the scar where my cervix used to be hurts.

I've heard that the best size is the length and width that matches the woman's vagina size.
02/26/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by WHITEMIKE
Most of the sex toys I have looked at or purchased are larger than what I can provide naturally. They come in different lengths and widths, kind of like car tires. JK. So what is the prefered dimension? Do you like it thicker, or longer? and why?
Width for sure!
02/26/2011
Illusional Illusional
I really really really prefer width. I mean, six-seven inches is all I can handle length-wise really. But I love thickness.
02/26/2011
Liz2 Liz2
I prefer girth over length overall. Too long, I hit my cervex which can be uncomfortable.
02/26/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
I like a bit of girth, but I don't like long toys- about 5 inches is perfect for me. I seem to have a short vagina.
02/26/2011
indiglo indiglo
I like both in a toy, but if I had to choose just one, I'd choose girth. As for actual penises, it's more about the man attached to it!
02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Long and thick. Sorry, I'm a little Size Queen. Especially when it comes to toys. If I had to choose one, it would probably be width over length, but I'd rather have both. I do like my A spot being stimulated (the little blind alley behind the cervix) so length is nice, too.

My Man is a Big Boy, but I'd love him making love to me no matter what size he was. It's what he does and how he does it and his enthusiasm which is more important than size.
02/26/2011
UnknownGirl UnknownGirl
Width.
02/26/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Long and thick. Sorry, I'm a little Size Queen. Especially when it comes to toys. If I had to choose one, it would probably be width over length, but I'd rather have both. I do like my A spot being stimulated (the little blind alley behind ...
Seems everyone knows and talks about the g-spot but my wife is like you - if I really want to send her through the roof (like 1/2 hour ago) I use a toy that goes deep and hits the a-spot hard! The PureWand (tonight) and Vixen Johnny (this morning) both did the job with great effectiveness.

Should we start an a-spot appreciation club?
02/26/2011
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
I prefer some good thickness but I don't just want a chub. I do need a decent amount of length.
02/27/2011
girl next door girl next door
my vagina can't handle width, so length all the way
02/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Seems everyone knows and talks about the g-spot but my wife is like you - if I really want to send her through the roof (like 1/2 hour ago) I use a toy that goes deep and hits the a-spot hard! The PureWand (tonight) and Vixen Johnny (this morning) ...
"Should we start an a-spot appreciation club?"

I'd be one of the first to join that club! The A-spot is where it's at for me too!

So, my answer to this question is both. I need at least 6.5 - 7 inches in length to hit my A-spot. I appreciate girth as well. I prefer 1.75 - 2 inches in diameter. I swear, when God made my vagina, he had my husband in mind.
02/27/2011
StrawberryEve StrawberryEve
Width! I have what one person joked was SVS (small vagina syndrome) because it hurts to even put in a tampon sometimes. I can take up to 6 or 7 inches comfortably, but much more than that hurts a lot.
02/27/2011
Woman China Woman China
With.

When choosing a toy, I look at width over length.

If I got to pick a penis? I'd choose one about 1.75inches thick and about 6.5inches. Don't get me wrong, every once in a while something thicker and something longer is nice... but that is why there are longer toys.
02/27/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
Seems everyone knows and talks about the g-spot but my wife is like you - if I really want to send her through the roof (like 1/2 hour ago) I use a toy that goes deep and hits the a-spot hard! The PureWand (tonight) and Vixen Johnny (this morning) ...
Hee hee hee hee. Hmmmm, at the time you posted you and your woman were at it, My Man and I were, too.

I think you guys are like our Doppelgangers.

Love the A Spot!
02/27/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
"Should we start an a-spot appreciation club?"

I'd be one of the first to join that club! The A-spot is where it's at for me too!

So, my answer to this question is both. I need at least 6.5 - 7 inches in length to ...
I feel the same way. And that God gave him big hands. And when FunFactory made the Boss Lady and when JoyDivision made The Body.

I'd love to try The Eleven. I think it would be perfect. *sigh* A girl can dream.

For those who are not familiar, the "A" Spot is the Anterior Fornix, the place behind or under the cervix. Some women really love thrusting and or pressure in this area.

Anterior Fornix

Article on Anterior Fornix or A Spot



Actually, his hand should be UNDER the cervix for posterior fornix stimulation, which is also quite stimulating and can lead to large amounts of lubrication.

both fornix showed
02/27/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I feel the same way. And that God gave him big hands. And when FunFactory made the Boss Lady and when JoyDivision made The Body.

I'd love to try The Eleven. I think it would be perfect. *sigh* A girl can dream.

For those who are ...
Oh thank god, P'Gell I was like... "A Spot?"
02/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I feel the same way. And that God gave him big hands. And when FunFactory made the Boss Lady and when JoyDivision made The Body.

I'd love to try The Eleven. I think it would be perfect. *sigh* A girl can dream.

For those who are ...
That is the same reason I want the Eleven.

The first time I met my husband, my first question after looking at his large hands was, "Are you any good with your hands?" He is!
02/27/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
girth for sure.
02/27/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
That is the same reason I want the Eleven.

The first time I met my husband, my first question after looking at his large hands was, "Are you any good with your hands?" He is!
P'Gell & Redboxbaby - we have the Eleven and like it - but for obvious reasons it's a hard toy to use solo (heavy) and a toy that your partner has to drive very carefully. The 1.75" end with the ripples is my wife's fav - the 2" end is just a little too large for something with zero give.

Splurge - you'll be glad you did!
02/28/2011
Total posts: 64
Unique posters: 57