Does squirting make you feel like you have to pee?

lovemuscle n cookie lovemuscle n cookie
My husband was fingering me last night, and he was right on my g-spot. It felt so good! But it was so intense, he was trying to make me squirt (which I've never done before) but the sensation made me feel like I had to pee. Is this normal?
06/15/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jesse Jesse
YES! when i squirted for the first time i felt like i had to pee so i pushed out and clear fluid came out of.
actually i feel like that any time i want to pee.
hes doing the right thing
06/15/2011
lovemuscle n cookie lovemuscle n cookie
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse
YES! when i squirted for the first time i felt like i had to pee so i pushed out and clear fluid came out of.
actually i feel like that any time i want to pee.
hes doing the right thing
Thanks for the response! I was so worried I would pee I couldn't give into the pleasure. We'll have to try again.
06/15/2011
Jesse Jesse
Quote:
Originally posted by lovemuscle n cookie
Thanks for the response! I was so worried I would pee I couldn't give into the pleasure. We'll have to try again.
well i worded that second part of my response wrong lol
i meant " actually i feel like that any time i want to squirt" LOL
06/15/2011
Jesse Jesse
Oh and youre welcome
06/15/2011
ellieprobable ellieprobable
Quote:
Originally posted by lovemuscle n cookie
My husband was fingering me last night, and he was right on my g-spot. It felt so good! But it was so intense, he was trying to make me squirt (which I've never done before) but the sensation made me feel like I had to pee. Is this normal?
Yes, it is a normal sensation. It is also why I'm not particularly into heavy g-spot play
06/19/2011
Dairygirl8808 Dairygirl8808
Quote:
Originally posted by lovemuscle n cookie
My husband was fingering me last night, and he was right on my g-spot. It felt so good! But it was so intense, he was trying to make me squirt (which I've never done before) but the sensation made me feel like I had to pee. Is this normal?
YES! OMG it is so normal but so annoying! Makes me so self conscious! Try going to the bathroom before engaging in sexual play. That way even if you feel like you're going to pee, you know you won't!
03/21/2013
Miss.Monster518 Miss.Monster518
yes def!!! thats great keep it up!
04/15/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5