Good sex positions for squirting and g-spot stimulation

vegan.guy vegan.guy
I'm able to make my girlfriend squirt quite easily with my fingers, but I can't make her squirt with standard penetration, nor can I make her orgasm with penetration.

Any suggestions? Also, she's not very open to trying new sex positions especially ones where she's on top. So suggestions where the guy is on top would be prefferable, but at this point I'll take anything.

Thanks everyone!
01/29/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by vegan.guy
I'm able to make my girlfriend squirt quite easily with my fingers, but I can't make her squirt with standard penetration, nor can I make her orgasm with penetration.

Any suggestions? Also, she's not very open to trying new sex ... More
You might try the butterfly position, that's worked for my Ex. You want the angle of your member to be such that you are putting pressure on the inside of her vaginal canal that is about one to one and a half inches above her clit. I'd found the butterfly position while engaging in anal sex worked quite well to get the angles right. But remember everyone is different.
01/29/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
You might try the butterfly position, that's worked for my Ex. You want the angle of your member to be such that you are putting pressure on the inside of her vaginal canal that is about one to one and a half inches above her clit. I'd found ... More
Thanks for the tip. I've wanted to try the variations on the side of a bed or couch or something, but I can't find anything that's the right height yet.
02/02/2011
KaliLeanne KaliLeanne
My husband was having the same problem, but one that works for us is me laying on my side, while he is on his knees, with one of my legs up on his shoulder, and the bottom leg bent a little for comfort, but it has helped us immensely lol.
02/03/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by KaliLeanne
My husband was having the same problem, but one that works for us is me laying on my side, while he is on his knees, with one of my legs up on his shoulder, and the bottom leg bent a little for comfort, but it has helped us immensely lol.
Oh yeah? Alright, thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it out.
02/03/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
While she is on her back, if you can raise her bum up about 6-8 inches (The Liberator wedge works great) with some sort of firm pillows that will not crush under her weight, that seems to work out nicely for me; it puts him in perfect line to hit my G-spot.

Also, one of my very favorite things is, my husband will be on top of me (his pubic bone won't be right in line with mine, but instead above my pubic bone, offset about 2 inches or so - closer to my belly button) I place the bottoms of my feet on his hamstrings or the backs of his knees and raise my hips and grind as he thrusts. That is really amazing and I ALWAYS get my orgasm. One of the few ways I can with him on top.
02/03/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
While she is on her back, if you can raise her bum up about 6-8 inches (The Liberator wedge works great) with some sort of firm pillows that will not crush under her weight, that seems to work out nicely for me; it puts him in perfect line to hit my ... More
Thanks for the advice. I've thought about putting something underneath her, but I haven't been able to find anything that's firm enough and comfortable at the same time. And the second one sounds good too. I'll give it a shot if your first tip doesn't work out. Thanks again!
02/04/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Has anyone used the liberator heart wedge? Does it work well?
02/06/2011
vegan.guy vegan.guy
Quote:
Originally posted by vegan.guy
Thanks for the advice. I've thought about putting something underneath her, but I haven't been able to find anything that's firm enough and comfortable at the same time. And the second one sounds good too. I'll give it a shot if ... More
I just built a "liberator" type wedge, so we'll have to see if that helps. We've only used it once briefly so far, and she said it worked pretty well. I can't wait to try it again!
02/10/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 4