Here's a product idea...

closed account closed account
Jessica's strobing probe review
Related to: 
so instead of clone a willy, how about a mold to hit the g-spot. so each of us can get that perfect curve based on our body
07/17/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sodom and Gomorrah Sodom and Gomorrah
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
so instead of clone a willy, how about a mold to hit the g-spot. so each of us can get that perfect curve based on our body
That's what i'm talking about, yeah, if any way that would be possible, that would be an excellent idea.
07/19/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
That's pretty much what the G-Ki vibrator set out to do, and many people report that it does it very well.
07/21/2012
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Sodom and Gomorrah
That's what i'm talking about, yeah, if any way that would be possible, that would be an excellent idea.
yeah, I'm there too
08/10/2012
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by Girly Juice
That's pretty much what the G-Ki vibrator set out to do, and many people report that it does it very well.
thank you. i found it and wishlisted it
want want
09/19/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4