Watching out for other women

Badass Badass
When you are out and about and you see a woman alone being approached by a couple men well after dark, would you stick around and make sure she was okay?

You do not know this girl, and she is alone. Perhaps you are outside of a bar or club.
(This was brought up in the book I'm reading and I wanted to see what the ladies on Eden would do)
03/28/2012
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I would stay around to see if anything was going to happen. And made sure that I had 911 ready to dial or I could run into some place and get help. It is a crazy world out there and I would help someone would do the same for me.
03/28/2012
LambChop LambChop
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
When you are out and about and you see a woman alone being approached by a couple men well after dark, would you stick around and make sure she was okay?

You do not know this girl, and she is alone. Perhaps you are outside of a bar or ... More
I'd definitely keep an eye out.
03/28/2012
Ansley Ansley
Just curious as to why you posted this in the G-Spot Grotto?
03/28/2012
js250 js250
Definitely stick around and see if she needs help!! I used to bartend and have done this before.
03/28/2012
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Also not sure why this discussion was put in the G-spot Grotto...?

I'd probably keep an eye out for her and call 911 if necessary.
03/28/2012
wildorchid wildorchid
Keep an eye out definitely. I have actually done this. I had my phone out the entire time too, just in case.
03/28/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Just curious as to why you posted this in the G-Spot Grotto?
I wanted the input of females. Where better to find them than the area for those of us with g-spots?
03/28/2012
Curiouscat Curiouscat
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I would stay around to see if anything was going to happen. And made sure that I had 911 ready to dial or I could run into some place and get help. It is a crazy world out there and I would help someone would do the same for me.
I agree. I'd have my phone out too.
03/28/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
I wanted the input of females. Where better to find them than the area for those of us with g-spots?
Subcategories are reserved for topics specifically related to their respective titles. This is more of a social topic.
03/29/2012
AK Bunny AK Bunny
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
When you are out and about and you see a woman alone being approached by a couple men well after dark, would you stick around and make sure she was okay?

You do not know this girl, and she is alone. Perhaps you are outside of a bar or ... More
If it looked dangerous for her, I definitely would stay around and I hope others would do the same for me. If you didn't and something bad happened, that would be the worst feeling ever!
07/27/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9