Curiouser and curiouser

Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Hardlynoticeable
Related to: 
I am new to anal play, and am really interested in getting a prostate toy, i was wondering if i should get one that vibrates or just a passive toy, opinions ??
10/09/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Trysexual Trysexual
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardlynoticeable
I am new to anal play, and am really interested in getting a prostate toy, i was wondering if i should get one that vibrates or just a passive toy, opinions ??
Start with something vibrating...helps relax the muscles...eventually you might get to the point where you can appreciate stimulation without it.
10/09/2012
Antipova Antipova
My body is kind of particular about vibrations---sometimes they can feel numbing or annoying instead of nice. I would recommend a passive toy first and learn to relax your muscles on your own, and then experiment to see what kind of vibrations can work for you. But hey, everyone is different! Go with your gut and get experience!
10/09/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by Trysexual
Start with something vibrating...helps relax the muscles...eventually you might get to the point where you can appreciate stimulation without it.
Thanks for replying :]
10/09/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
My body is kind of particular about vibrations---sometimes they can feel numbing or annoying instead of nice. I would recommend a passive toy first and learn to relax your muscles on your own, and then experiment to see what kind of vibrations can ... More
Thanks, I may just get a vibrating toy, and start using it without turning it on, get used to, anyway, thanks for replying :]
10/09/2012
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardlynoticeable
I am new to anal play, and am really interested in getting a prostate toy, i was wondering if i should get one that vibrates or just a passive toy, opinions ??
I started with something on the small side and vibrating, and had the best orgasm of my life! I think that's the way you should go...
10/09/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by konicaguy
I started with something on the small side and vibrating, and had the best orgasm of my life! I think that's the way you should go...
Thanks for the advice :]
10/10/2012
Two Grand Two Grand
I have one toy that vibrates, i have had it for some time, maybe two or three times I have turned on the vibrator most times I just enjoy it without vibration.
10/12/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by Two Grand
I have one toy that vibrates, i have had it for some time, maybe two or three times I have turned on the vibrator most times I just enjoy it without vibration.
Thanks for replying :]
10/13/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5