Lesbians, realistic toys or not?

Bzz Bzz
I am a lesbian and I really hate realistic toys, especially the color. ESPECIALLY if it's detailed. I'm okay with a slight head on other brightly colored, sometimes strangely shaped toys, but I absolutely cannot stand realistic toys. are they any lesbians that prefer them?
04/08/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
I am a lesbian and I really hate realistic toys, especially the color. ESPECIALLY if it's detailed. I'm okay with a slight head on other brightly colored, sometimes strangely shaped toys, but I absolutely cannot stand realistic toys. are they ... More
No, I don't buy realistic toys. Ever. If I liked penises I'd get a real one, thanks.
04/08/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
You give the Amor 5-stars. This dildo has a distinct male shape including a defined head. It seems that all dildos are phallic to some degree. To each her-own - but I think your kind of splitting hairs.
04/08/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
You give the Amor 5-stars. This dildo has a distinct male shape including a defined head. It seems that all dildos are phallic to some degree. To each her-own - but I think your kind of splitting hairs.
The Amor is not realistic. And I said already that head does not equal realistic - why would it? Dildos aren't a phallic shape, their shape is the inside of my vagina.

Does the Amor have creepy veins? No. Is the head really all that realistic? No. Somewhat, maybe, but not all the way. Is it a realistic color? Does it have balls? No and No.
04/09/2012
SubmissiveFeminist SubmissiveFeminist
Meh. I'm pansexual but I don't care for overly realistic toys. I love glass, and there isn't much detail of a real penis in that, haha.
04/09/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by SubmissiveFeminist
Meh. I'm pansexual but I don't care for overly realistic toys. I love glass, and there isn't much detail of a real penis in that, haha.
Glass is GORGEOUS but according to the person above some of them are obviously realistic because they have a 'distinct male head and shape'
04/09/2012
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
The Amor is not realistic. And I said already that head does not equal realistic - why would it? Dildos aren't a phallic shape, their shape is the inside of my vagina.

Does the Amor have creepy veins? No. Is the head really all that ... More
What does it represent?
04/09/2012
ghalik ghalik
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
What does it represent?
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
04/09/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
What does it represent?
Why does it have to represent something?
04/09/2012
Beck Beck
Another Pansexual women here, I hate realistic ones. Especially ones that are flesh colored with pronounced veins, but I like a head shape on my toys. It gives a nice pop. I love my Jellyfish and my O2 Flurry, both have nice heads, but not super realistic. They don't represent a penis at all for me, unless they are on my harness. They represent what you want them too. Everyone has their one preference for toys.
04/09/2012
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
I dislike the realistic ones. The veins and balls make me cringe a little. My girlfriend loves the realistic ones.
04/10/2012
Mia.The.Wonder.Slut Mia.The.Wonder.Slut
I have realistic ones, but I don't really think about it either way. I only have one that is veiny and flesh colored, but it doesn't have balls and I usually save that one for guests. I'm a big fan of curved dildos, but I can't really feel the difference besides that.
04/10/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
What does it represent?
Seems like a kind of androcentric way of looking at it. It represents the inside of my vagina and a shape that will be pleasing. A penis or something that represents it is not the only thing that can fulfill that role.
04/17/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
To answer the question, I prefer non realistic in the sense that I'd prefer it didn't have testicles. The fact that something has a head our even veins doesn't bother me, however.
04/17/2012
Jewlickah Jewlickah
I actually do like realistic dildos, but usually only if I'm imagining myself wearing them.

Otherwise, I prefer semi-realistic toys. They can be moderately phallic-shaped, but as long as they're an unrealistic color, then I'm good.
Is anyone else like that?
04/19/2012
Pleasure gal Pleasure gal
NONrealistic. I want stimulation not a penis...
06/04/2012
vitriolicvertigo vitriolicvertigo
Not into it. Not judging any who are, though. To each their own.
06/04/2012
LoneOokami LoneOokami
I like realistic ones to wear and use on my partners, but that could be more for my gender identity than anything.
03/09/2013
Miss Delusion Miss Delusion
I don't want realistic toys for myself, but I really don't mind realistic or semi-realistic strap-ons to use with a partner. Not anything with balls though, definitely not balls.
06/14/2013
mr115393 mr115393
Sometimes I like realistic ones. Sometimes I don't. It doesn't really bother me. I need thicker toys and a lot of the time realistic ones are my best bet. It doesn't really mean anything to me. I never equated it with my sexuality. If I wanted a real man, yes, I would be with men, but a sex toy is not a man. It's nowhere near the same thing.
06/18/2013
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 14