Non phallic lesbian toys/harnesses...amazing alternatives!

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Non phallic lesbian toys/harnesses...amazing alternatives!

Asher Asher
Hey guys...This is a true gem in a world of male produced "lesbian" sex toys. It is time for femme and boi and everything else to enjoy something different. I happened upon this by exploring different country sex toys in a google search...I am soo excited about the finger extender. I would like to know what everyone else in the glbt community thinks...am I the only one who is stoked...or is this something to be happy about?

link
10/05/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
charletnarouh charletnarouh
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Hey guys...This is a true gem in a world of male produced "lesbian" sex toys. It is time for femme and boi and everything else to enjoy something different. I happened upon this by exploring different country sex toys in a google search...I ...
I love that there are toys made for women that are about what works for our bodies instead of just imitating penises. Toys made by and for lesbians are awesome. Of course, some of the harnesses sold on this site are available here on Eden. Yay! I'm not sure there are any dildos on there that I'd feel the need to add to my collection, but it's still awesome that they exist.
10/05/2012
Asher Asher
Quote:
Originally posted by charletnarouh
I love that there are toys made for women that are about what works for our bodies instead of just imitating penises. Toys made by and for lesbians are awesome. Of course, some of the harnesses sold on this site are available here on Eden. Yay! ...
Thank you for commenting. I just find the idea that there is such a thing as a finger extender to be mind blowing. It is so simple...yet I never would have thought about it..
10/05/2012
charletnarouh charletnarouh
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Thank you for commenting. I just find the idea that there is such a thing as a finger extender to be mind blowing. It is so simple...yet I never would have thought about it..
Here ya go
10/05/2012
Vaginas Vaginas
wow that sites amazing I love it
10/05/2012
Asher Asher
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaginas
wow that sites amazing I love it
I know! I was excited to see this as well. And even more excited to see their toys on Eden!
10/07/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3