There are so few good glbt (compared to the others genres) do you ever watch the audio commentaries

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

There are so few good glbt (compared to the others genres) do you ever watch the audio commentaries

tom fay tom fay
For entertainment, rather than I AM A KNOW IT ALL GAY.. sometimes its hard to find them.. like if its a copy from a friend of a friend.. and not a dvd. But i have really enjoyed some of them. and they can make R rated comments that the movies just cant. Feelings?
03/20/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheParrishism TheParrishism
Quote:
Originally posted by tom fay
For entertainment, rather than I AM A KNOW IT ALL GAY.. sometimes its hard to find them.. like if its a copy from a friend of a friend.. and not a dvd. But i have really enjoyed some of them. and they can make R rated comments that the movies just ...
I have never done that before, but I might just have to try it. I tend to watch most of my movies on the internet.
03/20/2012
tom fay tom fay
Quote:
Originally posted by TheParrishism
I have never done that before, but I might just have to try it. I tend to watch most of my movies on the internet.
yeah, that was my problem, if you dont have the actual dvd or you didnt download it they can be hard to find. but i stated doing it when i found loving annabel with an AC it it was HILARIOUS, they mentioned all the times the thought i turning it into R rated movie, or jokes about bad lines and mistakes
03/21/2012
TheParrishism TheParrishism
Quote:
Originally posted by tom fay
yeah, that was my problem, if you dont have the actual dvd or you didnt download it they can be hard to find. but i stated doing it when i found loving annabel with an AC it it was HILARIOUS, they mentioned all the times the thought i turning it into ...
I bought the DVD for Romeos so I might try it. But its a German movie, so I don't think I will be able to understand it. Damn.
I should have done that when I rented Not Another Gay Movie.
03/21/2012
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 2