Any ideas on how a girl could use this?

Wawers Wawers
Fleshlight girls Stoya
Related to: 
I just want me creative ideas. I'm not sure why, but I really want to buy this. I'm not sure what I'd do with it though as a born female.
04/04/2012
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
butts butts
I've seen several pictures and mentions of females buying fleshlight type toys with soft ends (not Fleshlight brand, since they only make ones with hard cases) like link with the non-open end inserted vaginally. If you're into it, you could always out on a strap on to play with it too.
04/04/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wawers
I just want me creative ideas. I'm not sure why, but I really want to buy this. I'm not sure what I'd do with it though as a born female.
Dont feel bad, I am a little intrigued by them too. I have absolutely no desire to wear a stap on and fuck it or anything, I think it would just be fun to play with.
04/04/2012
Ciao. Ciao.
Take a toy to it, a finger, your tongue, whatever, rub/grind it against yourself, find a penis to use it on, play spin the pussy instead of spin the bottle, etc.

If you want it, get it, I'm sure you can find something worthwhile to do with it
04/04/2012
underHim underHim
Quote:
Originally posted by Ciao.
Take a toy to it, a finger, your tongue, whatever, rub/grind it against yourself, find a penis to use it on, play spin the pussy instead of spin the bottle, etc.

If you want it, get it, I'm sure you can find something worthwhile to do with it
Spin the pussy, that is freaking hilarious
04/04/2012
interestingstuff interestingstuff
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
Spin the pussy, that is freaking hilarious
That sounds like a good idea for a singles party or a bachelorette party to use a flesh light instead of a regular beer bottle or something.
04/04/2012
Rab Rab
The Self Made Men put out a great idea for a homemade Fleshlight for FAAB folks, but it really only works if you've been on T/used a clit pump
basically, you take a water bottle and fill it about half way with warm water then squeeze some of the air out and cover the top with a non-unrolled condom, tip down, and secure it with a rubber band
you use it by putting the open end over whatever you're working with and squeezing the bottle to apply varying amounts of pressure
04/04/2012
spineyogurt spineyogurt
Put it in you?
04/04/2012
eroticmutt eroticmutt
Finger, lick, and play with it. If you have a large clit you can have sex with it like a man would. If your clit is too small for that you could buy the Size Matters Clitoris Pump (google it). Then attach the tube to you, insert the tube into the fleshlight and viola, clitoral extension so you can have sex with your fleshlight like a man
04/05/2012
eroticmutt eroticmutt
Quote:
Originally posted by Rab
The Self Made Men put out a great idea for a homemade Fleshlight for FAAB folks, but it really only works if you've been on T/used a clit pump
basically, you take a water bottle and fill it about half way with warm water then squeeze some of ... More
Brilliant idea! Thank you so much for this
04/05/2012
Gone. Gone.
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
Dont feel bad, I am a little intrigued by them too. I have absolutely no desire to wear a stap on and fuck it or anything, I think it would just be fun to play with.
Just to touch and prod it.
01/25/2013
LoganAshlee. LoganAshlee.
That looks fun!
01/25/2013
RedKyuubi RedKyuubi
Quote:
Originally posted by butts
I've seen several pictures and mentions of females buying fleshlight type toys with soft ends (not Fleshlight brand, since they only make ones with hard cases) like link with the non-open end inserted vaginally. If you're into it, you could ... More
seconded
01/25/2013
Genderfree Genderfree
I just want to rub against it!!
01/27/2013
Strider Strider
Quote:
Originally posted by Rab
The Self Made Men put out a great idea for a homemade Fleshlight for FAAB folks, but it really only works if you've been on T/used a clit pump
basically, you take a water bottle and fill it about half way with warm water then squeeze some of ... More
Some (store bought)sleeve type toys can be used in the same way. Look for ones that have reviews in which people complain about them being too small.
01/28/2013
Porygorish Porygorish
dont know how girl can use!
01/28/2013
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 14