soft packing

chrisbutch chrisbutch
Hi, im new to soft packing, and i as am questioning my gender at the moment, i am looking for a soft pack to experiment with.Can anyone recommend one for a beginner.....and maybe something to hold it in place??
03/09/2010
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I have no personal experience with packing, but have you checked out Eden's toys for gender play section? It includes three cock packers and a variety of packing straps. Good luck finding your match!
03/09/2010
chrisbutch chrisbutch
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
I have no personal experience with packing, but have you checked out Eden's toys for gender play section? It includes three cock packers and a variety of packing straps. Good luck finding your match! ... More
Yes, i have looked at all those thanks. But i have an interest in the Mr Limply small, but i am not sure which packing strap to put with it?
Thanks for you reply!!
03/09/2010
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
Quote:
Originally posted by chrisbutch
Yes, i have looked at all those thanks. But i have an interest in the Mr Limply small, but i am not sure which packing strap to put with it?
Thanks for you reply!!
Mr. Limpy is a good starter cock(I have one) I've found because it's inexpensive and, as it's softer, there's less of an awkwardness when you first adapt to a soft pack.Just be sure that you don't use soap on it and that you keep it corn starched and it will last for a good while, not as long as silicone obviously, but long enough for you to get a feel for it.

I use this harness. It's streamlined, minimal, washable and can be swapped to a hard cock with a quick snap or two.
03/09/2010
chrisbutch chrisbutch
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel deSanguine
Mr. Limpy is a good starter cock(I have one) I've found because it's inexpensive and, as it's softer, there's less of an awkwardness when you first adapt to a soft pack.Just be sure that you don't use soap on it and that you keep ... More
Thanks for the info!!
03/10/2010
Yesenia Yesenia
I would recommend the Mr. Limply small because it not bulky and the Mr. Right packing strap it made out of spandex and is comfortable to wear around for a beginner. Good Luck
06/04/2010
jursa008 jursa008
I have found that using a jock strap works well.. instead of buying a packing strap. Tends to keep everything in place a little better for me.
10/19/2010
Greta Greta
My ex packed and she really liked the Mr Limpy Small, she wore hers in a tight pair of briefs - watch it doesn't fall out of your pants if you sit to pee in public bathrooms.

I have an article on packing: link
11/05/2010
Amy Snookum Amy Snookum
Mr. Limpy is soooo bad! I luv it!
03/21/2011
Rey Rey
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel deSanguine
Mr. Limpy is a good starter cock(I have one) I've found because it's inexpensive and, as it's softer, there's less of an awkwardness when you first adapt to a soft pack.Just be sure that you don't use soap on it and that you keep ... More
Thanks for this info
06/12/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 8