Toys for pre-op MtF

AngelMelody AngelMelody
So, I'm soon going to make my first order from Eden, and buy my first toys ever. I've looked it up, but couldn't find anything satisfactory, so I'll ask myself.

I'm basically a pre-everything Male-to-Female; I don't feel too bad using my "natural" (and unfitting) parts to masturbate, but it feels so much better (and so much more "right") when I can feel more feminine.

So my question would be, what kind of female-oriented toys can be used on a male body? (better if in a "feminine" way)
I already realize that anal and nipple play can be equally effective on a male body, and I've heard bullet vibrators can be used as well, but I was wondering if any of you with more experience or creativity than me could suggest more ways or expand on these.

Hope you can help me (and anyone in my same situation) ^_^
10/27/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Genderfree Genderfree
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelMelody
So, I'm soon going to make my first order from Eden, and buy my first toys ever. I've looked it up, but couldn't find anything satisfactory, so I'll ask myself.

I'm basically a pre-everything Male-to-Female; I don't ... More
Be careful with bullet vibrators, because they can be stuck up there if you're not careful.

My girlfriend is pre-op and she finds that she has more female-like clitoral stimulation if she plays with/vibrates the head of her penis, but that's different for everyone.

Honestly, they make anal toys that are NOT phallic-shaped (if you don't like that) that are intended for anal stimulation and come in very pretty colors. For example, check out the Slim or Silky. Those are great for beginners.

For me and my girlfriend, finding her inner female sensations was all about smooth and gentle and sensual, so try different sensations. Even lighting a candle may help you to get into that sensual mood.

For me, personally, the best way to feel like I'm the body of my gender is to do some meditation before masturbation...

Anyway, I went into a lot more than you were asking for, but I'm kind of passionate about this topic.

PS: Yes on the nipple play. Even in a male body, those babies are SENSITIVE!
10/29/2012
AngelMelody AngelMelody
Quote:
Originally posted by Genderfree
Be careful with bullet vibrators, because they can be stuck up there if you're not careful.

My girlfriend is pre-op and she finds that she has more female-like clitoral stimulation if she plays with/vibrates the head of her penis, but ... More
Thanks for your thoughts ^_^

By the way, I had never thought of inserting a bullet vibrator even in my nose
There's appropriate toys for insertion. I had thought of using it as a massager in general, or as you said for the tip of the penis, or again for stimulating the prostate through the skin, from the outside (which can look a lot like you're fingering yourself, and it does work if you get used to it).
10/30/2012
Genderfree Genderfree
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelMelody
Thanks for your thoughts ^_^

By the way, I had never thought of inserting a bullet vibrator even in my nose
There's appropriate toys for insertion. I had thought of using it as a massager in general, or as you said for the tip of the ... More
Not your nose, your anus.. I just know that my girlfriend, who is also MtF, is always wanting to use toys that are NOT safe for her anus! Don't worry, she's only had to go to the emergency room once...
11/01/2012
PrettyInPurple PrettyInPurple
I don't recommend inserting a bullet vibe either - the wire can be irritating and painful.I exclusively use mine to attach to my head, or shaft.

I also bought a jelly double dong which is ok, but I don't like the floppy inaccurate handling of it. Plus I need to use a condom with it, so it doesn't get much use anymore.

I've started picking up some glassware, and I think that's what I prefer the most. I have the Topsy Turvy which is phenomenal for thrusting, and the solid feel is terrific. I've also made the foray into plugs and chose a link which is just right for a beginner.

The downside to glass is it's not great for oral, and I just ordered a silicone dildo that I can use in either end.
11/22/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3