What do you find sexier?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What do you find sexier?

Maxx Maxx
I personally like cop uniforms. I have heard people saying that they dont see the point of a santa costume because when they think santa, they think of a big fat old dude. I think of the same thing when I think of santa but if I see my girl in a santa costume, I get turned on. I see her as santas little helper more than I would ever think of her AS santa. You have to admit though, if you were santa you know you could get a lot of girls in the sack. You are rick, famous, and very well known throughout history. Why wouldn't a girl want that. I see women in their 20's marrying a man in their 70's and 80's for their money. So whats wrong with santa? Dont get me wrong, Im not speaking for everyone, just people I have heard about and read in the news or on TV.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Santa costume
4
Cop uniform
3
Dog costume
5
Cat costume
10
Bird costume
1
Mail lady costume
3
Nurse or doctor
11
other (explain what type of costume and why)
13
Total votes: 50 (26 voters)
Poll is closed
12/09/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OhMy! OhMy!
Sometimes it can be a simple costume - like the yoga instructor, or construction worker.
12/09/2011
nori nori
I don't tend to like the gaudy costumes. But I'll admit I DO like schoolgirl, and I think the naughty cat and naughty nurse are also fun roleplays.
12/10/2011
Chirple Chirple
We do historical costumes, mostly. We both have a bunch, so it's not hard to dig something up.

And we've talked about doing it in cosplay costumes and I would if it was a pair we'd RP-ed.
12/10/2011
Jammin14580 Jammin14580
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx
I personally like cop uniforms. I have heard people saying that they dont see the point of a santa costume because when they think santa, they think of a big fat old dude. I think of the same thing when I think of santa but if I see my girl in a ...
Needs more options!!

Maid, schoolgirl, etc. all very sexy
12/10/2011
thebest thebest
other
12/10/2011
neon neon
schoolgirl or doctor/nurse.
12/10/2011
David Troll David Troll
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx
I personally like cop uniforms. I have heard people saying that they dont see the point of a santa costume because when they think santa, they think of a big fat old dude. I think of the same thing when I think of santa but if I see my girl in a ...
school girls are pretty sexy too.
12/14/2011
klyte klyte
I think anything is fantastic. When you find someone sexy, you'll dig whatever they put on, usually
12/14/2011
Gingy Gingy
anything to do with cops turns me off!
12/15/2011
Rawhide Rawhide
School teacher gets me every time
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx
I personally like cop uniforms. I have heard people saying that they dont see the point of a santa costume because when they think santa, they think of a big fat old dude. I think of the same thing when I think of santa but if I see my girl in a ...
Over the top maid costume does it for me.
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by klyte
I think anything is fantastic. When you find someone sexy, you'll dig whatever they put on, usually
SO true
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Chirple
We do historical costumes, mostly. We both have a bunch, so it's not hard to dig something up.

And we've talked about doing it in cosplay costumes and I would if it was a pair we'd RP-ed.
Tried the armor once. Just didn't work out in the bedroom. Too much clanging.
12/22/2011
sexydelphia sexydelphia
schoolgirl, construction worker
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by nori
I don't tend to like the gaudy costumes. But I'll admit I DO like schoolgirl, and I think the naughty cat and naughty nurse are also fun roleplays.
Naughty cat? Sounds interesting.
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Gingy
anything to do with cops turns me off!
Ouch..bad experience?
12/22/2011
Bignuf Bignuf
Quote:
Originally posted by Rawhide
School teacher gets me every time
I had one for REAL once. Since then, the fantasy ones just don't come close. Okay...she was a professor, but same difference. (we were NOT that far apart in age..so it was NOT "abuse" folks)
12/22/2011
(k)InkyIvy (k)InkyIvy
For me, it's construction worker/electrician/etc . Any sort of rugged look, someone that works with their hands. Of course, that describes my partner without any costumes, which makes sense. He has this innate ability to drive me wild, even if he's just come home from work.
12/23/2011
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 14