Day Spa's

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Day Spa's

Inquisitor Inquisitor
Are some better than others? How often do you go? Do you even like going to day spas?

Personally, I'm a fan. I never thought I'd be into it when I was younger but now that I'm older, well that's a different story. Two words, Steam Room...
06/04/2015
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Vnessa Vnessa
LOVE them. I wish I had more free time to go. There are most definitely some that are better than others. The different price points all have their advantages and disadvantages. You may find a diamond in the rough, get a really good deal, and end up with the best experience. Then, there are the cream of the crop spas that you will be served champagne upon your arrival (very swank) and you could end up with a masseuse or esthetician who really is not that great. It goes both ways. I have found that referrals and reviews are key when choosing a great place
06/04/2015
Rossie Rossie
We used to go to this place: link. You should take her there and try the "Romance in Wine Country Package"!
06/04/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
We used to go to this place: link. You should take her there and try the "Romance in Wine Country Package"!
Thanks for the info. I'll have to take a look in person one of these days. Websites only tell you so much, ya know?
06/06/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Thanks for the info. I'll have to take a look in person one of these days. Websites only tell you so much, ya know?
You can always check the place out while you go wine tasting in the area.
06/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
You can always check the place out while you go wine tasting in the area.
I have to admit something weird. I'm not a big drinker. The weird thing is I will cook with wine and beer but I don't really drink it. I'm more of a social drinker. I'll have a glass or (god forgive me) a beer with friends but that is on rare occasion.

06/06/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I have to admit something weird. I'm not a big drinker. The weird thing is I will cook with wine and beer but I don't really drink it. I'm more of a social drinker. I'll have a glass or (god forgive me) a beer with friends but that is ...
That is not weird at all, Inq.
06/07/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I have to admit something weird. I'm not a big drinker. The weird thing is I will cook with wine and beer but I don't really drink it. I'm more of a social drinker. I'll have a glass or (god forgive me) a beer with friends but that is ...
Drinker or not, those places are usually so beautiful that even non-drinkers can enjoy just the scenery. My dear friend's husband doesn't drink a drop and he actually enjoyed a wine tasting tour. Usually the food trays that you can get to snack on are very yummy!!! If the GF enjoys wine it could be a win-win
06/07/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Drinker or not, those places are usually so beautiful that even non-drinkers can enjoy just the scenery. My dear friend's husband doesn't drink a drop and he actually enjoyed a wine tasting tour. Usually the food trays that you can get to ...
No, the partner drinks even less than I do. We both enjoy the subtle flavors wine and beer can leave in food though. That's the good stuff! Anyway, I didn't include this place in my original post. The rooms are wonderful!
06/07/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
No, the partner drinks even less than I do. We both enjoy the subtle flavors wine and beer can leave in food though. That's the good stuff! Anyway, I didn't include this place in my original post. The rooms are wonderful!
Oh, that does look nice. We don't have anything like that here. Not really. The champagne chocolate one sounds divine And body butter massages...stop...no, go ahead lol It looks like a place you could melt in.
06/07/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
No, the partner drinks even less than I do. We both enjoy the subtle flavors wine and beer can leave in food though. That's the good stuff! Anyway, I didn't include this place in my original post. The rooms are wonderful!
That place looks luxurious, and a short driving distance too!
06/07/2015
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 4