How many contributers/reviewers /members of Edenfantasys develop a "CRUSH" on another member?

teachmetouchme teachmetouchme
As I find my way around Edenfantasys' site, it seems that many members are familiar with many others and have a site friendship of sorts. I just wonder if anyone has a fantasy attraction to someone else. Would you tell that person?

THIS IS A PRIVATE POLL, but feel free to make any comments if you are comfortable. Thank you all very much.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I am a woman.
71
I am a man.
15
I have now, or in the past, had a crush on another member.
17
I have never had a crush on another member.
62
I have or have had a crush and told that person.
3
I have or have had a crush and did not tell the other person.
16
If you have/had a crush and did tell the other person, are you happy you told that person?
2
If you have/had a crush and did not tell the other person, do you wish you told the person?
3
Total votes: 189 (92 voters)
Poll is closed
11/28/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Chilipepper Chilipepper
We had a really fun time with this topic - here's a link if you want some giggles.
11/28/2011
toxie m toxie m
I've had sort of non-attraction crushes on contributors who write awesome reviews and/or have similar taste in toys/similar opinions to me. If I see that they've started a thread or done something I'm more likely to read it than if someone else had, or be excited if they respond to something I've written, but that's the extent of my "crush".
11/28/2011
TheCleansing TheCleansing
Nope. But pretty cute.
11/28/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by toxie m
I've had sort of non-attraction crushes on contributors who write awesome reviews and/or have similar taste in toys/similar opinions to me. If I see that they've started a thread or done something I'm more likely to read it than if ... More
I'm like txymxy. There are some contributors that I'd love to meet up with and have a cup of tea and discuss masturbation with... but then why meet over tea? We're already on Eden together
11/28/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I'm like txymxy. There are some contributors that I'd love to meet up with and have a cup of tea and discuss masturbation with... but then why meet over tea? We're already on Eden together
But it's tea ...
11/28/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
There are a few contributors I'd love to meet and just sit down and talk with. But crush...nope. I mean - there are some really great guys on here - there really are. But I'm tremendously happy with my man - no one else can come close to him in my eyes.
11/28/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I'm like txymxy as well (kinda). There are certain people that I will perk up if I see a post by or if they comment to something I have said or a review I wrote. However, there are a choice few I may be willing to have sex with. I don't have a whole lot to go on, really. Just reviews and posts. *shrug* I'm extra horny I guess. And that counts for girls only. I don't have sex with any male other than my husband.
11/28/2011
Kitka Kitka
No crushes here, at least not yet anyway, sorry ladies!
11/28/2011
Cherrylane Cherrylane
As fun and open and communal as this site is, I don't think I could imagine getting to know another member well enough to legitimately crush out on them.

There are people whose personalities I like and who have preferences and share experiences that I respect and identify with, but its all much more entertaining and pragmatic than a turn on.
01/10/2012
Jensen Jensen
I actually do have quite a crush here. I think it's the sexual environment.
02/15/2012
Apirka Apirka
I've never even considered having a crush on another member...
03/18/2012
Rod Martini Rod Martini
I was attarcted to the way another user talked and what she was into. But I never actually said anything to her about it. I feel like that kind of crosses the creepy line.
03/18/2012
tinadice tinadice
Quote:
Originally posted by teachmetouchme
As I find my way around Edenfantasys' site, it seems that many members are familiar with many others and have a site friendship of sorts. I just wonder if anyone has a fantasy attraction to someone else. Would you tell that person?

THIS IS ... More
I am a woman
03/18/2012
Various Various
I can't say I've developed any crushes just yet.
03/19/2012
mlmac mlmac
Lot's of very nice people here on EF, but never developed a crush on anyone.
04/13/2012
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
None yet! Crushes on toys... Yes!
04/27/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticGoth
None yet! Crushes on toys... Yes!
haha! Nice answer. I have a crush on the website.
04/27/2012
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
There are a few contributors I'd love to meet and just sit down and talk with. But crush...nope. I mean - there are some really great guys on here - there really are. But I'm tremendously happy with my man - no one else can come close to ... More
Very sweet!
06/07/2012
chantalgiardina chantalgiardina
Quote:
Originally posted by teachmetouchme
As I find my way around Edenfantasys' site, it seems that many members are familiar with many others and have a site friendship of sorts. I just wonder if anyone has a fantasy attraction to someone else. Would you tell that person?

THIS IS ... More
I have not interacted long enough with other members to have a crush but im sure its possible.
06/10/2012
animepanda89 animepanda89
No crushes for me
07/09/2012
SoloJoe SoloJoe
no not me yet but dont plan to
10/05/2012
cricket cricket
NO lol its hard to get to know someone through postings
10/05/2012
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
Quote:
Originally posted by Apirka
I've never even considered having a crush on another member...
agreed.
10/05/2012
Cinnyree Cinnyree
i normally have at least one obsessive crush at all times in real life(other than my boyfriend) but i need interaction and attention, im not into having a crush on a celebrity or anyone that i dont have a chance with.
I appreciate the way certain members think or look in the clothes they review but i def wouldnt call it a crush!
10/05/2012
True Pleasures True Pleasures
I've never had a crush on a fellow contributor, but I do look up to some of them.
10/05/2012
subwayrailings subwayrailings
has not happened to me here but happens often on other sites
10/06/2012
geekkink geekkink
Does it count if I am dating one?
Or if another contributor has admitted to having a crush on me?
In their defense I am both sexy and awesome.
10/12/2012
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
We had a really fun time with this topic - here's a link if you want some giggles.
ooh, look's like a juicy thread! lol. ya'll did have fun!
11/15/2012
TexasBrat TexasBrat
No, I don't have a crush on anyone here. To be honest, I jump around so many forums, I haven't paid much attention if I'm responding to one person more. But if anyone wants to crush on me, feel free ;-)
12/27/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 32
Unique posters: 31