I'm still here.

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

I'm still here.

Bunnycups Bunnycups
My rabbit passed away and I was so sad that I didn't have any interest in my hobbies. I took a break from everything, including Eden. I'm back now.
02/03/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Ah, sad to hear that. ~sends hugs~
Glad to have you back.
02/03/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Ah, sad to hear that. ~sends hugs~
Glad to have you back.
Thank you.
02/03/2011
Illusional Illusional
I'm glad you're back.

*hugs*
02/03/2011
KnK KnK
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnycups
My rabbit passed away and I was so sad that I didn't have any interest in my hobbies. I took a break from everything, including Eden. I'm back now.
Awww, I'm sorry. It's always hard losing a pet. Glad you're back though!
02/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm very sorry to hear that, but I'm really glad to have you back. *hugs*
02/03/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your bunny. I know the connection can be intense with the little guys, my mom still talks about hers 35 years later. *hugs*
02/03/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. I still get choked up when thinking about my old dog that passed when I was in college. I took off of class to drive down and be with her when she died. They're family members too.
02/03/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. I still get choked up when thinking about my old dog that passed when I was in college. I took off of class to drive down and be with her when she died. They're family members too.
Agreed.
02/03/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnycups
My rabbit passed away and I was so sad that I didn't have any interest in my hobbies. I took a break from everything, including Eden. I'm back now.
I'm sorry.

It's hard to lose a pet. Bunnies don't live long and it so sad when they die.

We're on our second bunny. My kids love bunnies.
02/03/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Oh, so sorry. We are glad you're back with us though. We missed you.
02/03/2011
Liz2 Liz2
I missed you, welcome back...Any loss is so sad...
02/03/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Thank you so much everyone. I wondered if people would think I was silly or ridiculous to be so sad over the loss of a rabbit. I'm glad you guys understand. I missed you all too! You guys are so understanding and comforting. Really, it means a lot. Thank you!
02/03/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. I still get choked up when thinking about my old dog that passed when I was in college. I took off of class to drive down and be with her when she died. They're family members too.
You're absolutely right, they are family members. Thank you for sharing with me about your dog. I will never forget the dog I had growing up. I still miss him and even dream about him sometimes.
The joy, love and memories they gave us are worth the pain we go through when we lose them. I just wish they could stay with us forever.
02/04/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnycups
You're absolutely right, they are family members. Thank you for sharing with me about your dog. I will never forget the dog I had growing up. I still miss him and even dream about him sometimes.
The joy, love and memories they gave us are ...
You're welcome and I very much agree.
02/04/2011
Kindred Kindred
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. As a vet I see the range of how people treat animals, from considering them simply as possessions to truly treating them as family members. Fortunately, the majority of people now recognize the bond formed between us and animals and treat pets as our family. Hopefully your bunny didn't suffer in any way.
02/04/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. As a vet I see the range of how people treat animals, from considering them simply as possessions to truly treating them as family members. Fortunately, the majority of people now recognize the bond formed ...
You're a vet??? I think you just became even cooler in my eyes than you were before! (If that were possible. )

I've been pretty lucky so far in finding some amazingly caring and sensitive vets for my dog so far so I definitely appreciate ones that really belong in that profession. I knew I approved of my new vet when I heard her whispering calming words to my dog after having to draw her blood to check for heartworms and the like. And the one I had in GA before I moved was wonderful too. She remembered my dog's name and would immediately come out to greet her when I arrived.
02/04/2011
*HisMrs* *HisMrs*
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My dog & cat are defintely a part of our little family.
02/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. As a vet I see the range of how people treat animals, from considering them simply as possessions to truly treating them as family members. Fortunately, the majority of people now recognize the bond formed ...
Thank you so much for caring. It helps a lot.

It's so cool that you're a veterinarian. I love animals and thought about becoming a vet technician, but I think I may be too sensitive for it.
02/04/2011
ahammer ahammer
I'm going to be a guy here and say I wish there was something I could do to fix it. I hate seeing people sad. im sorry for your loss
02/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
I was just wondering the other day what happened to you. I'm sorry to hear about your bun. I'm so glad you're back.
02/04/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunnycups
Thank you so much for caring. It helps a lot.

It's so cool that you're a veterinarian. I love animals and thought about becoming a vet technician, but I think I may be too sensitive for it.
If you are really interested you should go for it. Or at least seriously look into the prospect. Don't worry about being too sensitive. As obvious as it sounds, people that get into the animal health field all love animals. Being sensitive will just make you that much better at it. I cry every time I have to euthanize an animal. It never gets easy. But it also serves to remind me how much I care and to work even harder. Good luck.
02/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I'm sorry.

It's hard to lose a pet. Bunnies don't live long and it so sad when they die.

We're on our second bunny. My kids love bunnies.
Thank you. It is really hard losing a pet.

Actually, they can live up to 10 years. I adopted mine and his speculated age was 3 or 4. I loved him for 6 years.
02/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
If you are really interested you should go for it. Or at least seriously look into the prospect. Don't worry about being too sensitive. As obvious as it sounds, people that get into the animal health field all love animals. Being sensitive ...
Thanks for the encouragement! I will seriously look into it. You're absolutely right. Caring so much is what makes you good at what you do.
02/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I was just wondering the other day what happened to you. I'm sorry to hear about your bun. I'm so glad you're back.
Thanks Tuesday. I'm glad to be back too. <3
02/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by ahammer
I'm going to be a guy here and say I wish there was something I could do to fix it. I hate seeing people sad. im sorry for your loss
I wish you could fix it too. Thank you for caring. It helps.
02/04/2011
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
Sorry to hear that, but glad you're back!
02/14/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
I hope you are doing better after your bunny passed. It's always difficult losing something we love.
04/04/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
Quote:
Originally posted by Solar Ray
I hope you are doing better after your bunny passed. It's always difficult losing something we love.
I am doing better, thanks. I really appreciate that you care.
04/04/2011
wetone123 wetone123
I hope you now have a new bunny, although of course, your last one will never be forgotten. I'm glad you came back to Eden
04/18/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 39
Unique posters: 22