my very 1st video review! it's UP! and it's AWESOME!

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
at least i think so! i worked really hard on this. i really wanted to share here, i know these things can get buried in the constant flow of review traffic...


i reviewed the fleshlight in clear... and tried to be as informative as possible while making you crack up simultaneously.

please check it out! let me know what you think. i'm excited about making more reviews.

p.s. i love you guys.


well, tickle me clear - fleshlight review by aliceinthehole

09/07/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
FaerieLove FaerieLove
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
at least i think so! i worked really hard on this. i really wanted to share here, i know these things can get buried in the constant flow of review traffic...


i reviewed the fleshlight in clear... and tried to be as informative as possible ... More
You are fuckin awesome let me just get that out there. I laughed so hard as I watched your video! I would also like to now note that I have developed a complete crush on your personality which is oh so fucking hilarious. Wonderful video love, 5 STARS!!!
09/07/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
And super adorable!!!
09/07/2011
Beaners Beaners
Awesomeeee! I wish I had the cojones to make a video review. I'm not exactly sure how to go about it, either.
09/07/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
I wish all video reviews were as fun as yours. Awesome job, can't wait till you do more.
09/07/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ahaha, that was great. My videos are much lamer than yours, but I don't think I could do an amusing video any justice lol.
09/07/2011
Rossie Rossie
Super great job!
09/07/2011
catgirl9 catgirl9
Haha that was awesome! lol at penis pancakes!
09/07/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I thought you did a great job!

Because you uploaded it, you can also share it on the forums too! I totally think you should!
09/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Great job!
09/07/2011
wetone123 wetone123
You really did a great job! Can't wait til I get the guts to make one! Love your kitty cat too
09/07/2011
ZenaidaMacroura ZenaidaMacroura
Well, now I never want to try doing video reviews because there's no way I could ever be that entertaining. Thanks a lot.
09/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I thought you did a great job!

Because you uploaded it, you can also share it on the forums too! I totally think you should!
hmm... how do you do that?
09/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
thanks so much everyone for all your sweet compliments. i'm totally stoked and cant wait to do more.

and sassy sends her soft kitty love back to ya!

09/07/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hmm... how do you do that?
When you select "Make a post," there should be an option to "Add video" at the top right. Simply upload from your media library and the video will appear in your post.
09/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
woohoo! there it is!
09/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
I love your kitty!

And, to do some pimping for Eden Cooks---corn starch might not mix well with Maximus, but it does thicken up stews, Chinese sauces, the fillings for a fruit pie, or gravies. Or it'll lighten up your fish batter. Back when it came in a cardboard box, you could also use it to mimic the sound of people walking in freshly fallen snow (for all you aspiring foley artists).

Now that you've got a box you're not going to use on your Fleshjack, aliceinthehole, try your hand at one of those uses!
09/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I love your kitty!

And, to do some pimping for Eden Cooks---corn starch might not mix well with Maximus, but it does thicken up stews, Chinese sauces, the fillings for a fruit pie, or gravies. Or it'll lighten up your fish batter. Back ... More
ha, will do! i was thinking 'homemade playdoh' as it gives a recipe on the box... haha.

or using it like baking soda to freshen up my cat's litter box.


p.s. that's sassy and she is the sweetest kitty ever. and sometimes she smells like donuts. no particular reason i can find, she's just a donut kitty! yummm

09/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
ha, will do! i was thinking 'homemade playdoh' as it gives a recipe on the box... haha.

or using it like baking soda to freshen up my cat's litter box.


p.s. that's sassy and she is the sweetest kitty ever. and ... More
Ooh, homemade playdough sounds fun! There's that other homemade play goop made with Borax that was always enjoyable when I was a kid, too... I don't know if they even make liquid Borax these days, though. (I sound like a weary old lady... "but this comes in a new-fangled plastic cube now instead of the good old fashioned cardboard... and Borax used to pour blue as Mrs. Stewart's Bluing! And the Marvel Mystery Oil doesn't come in a can anymore..." )

I didn't know cornstarch would work as a freshener... it's always been strictly a thickener in my book. But then again, that's probably because I cook like a grandmother.
09/07/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Your video had me rolling on the floor!
09/07/2011
Peggi Peggi
Best...video...review. ..EVER. You are awesome.
09/07/2011
Lucky21 Lucky21
Wiener Waffles! Love the video review! Thank you!
09/07/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
yay yay yay! i'm so glad you guys liked it! i was hoping you'd get my sense o' humors.

antipova... it may not work as a freshener but it reminds me of baking soda which i use as a freshener so.. it cant hurt!?

09/08/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Great review! That sucks that it didn't work out for you! I don't even know how you could solve the problem better!
09/08/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Great review! That sucks that it didn't work out for you! I don't even know how you could solve the problem better!
i'm giving the fleshlight the boot. it's going in the trashcans. sad but true. i'm using the tin to store my super long paintbrushes. thats all it's good for!
09/19/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by FaerieLove
You are fuckin awesome let me just get that out there. I laughed so hard as I watched your video! I would also like to now note that I have developed a complete crush on your personality which is oh so fucking hilarious. Wonderful video love, 5 ... More
thanks faerielove! you're so sweet! great to hear. you just gave me a biiig head.
09/19/2011
Total posts: 26
Unique posters: 17