Name change

Airlia Airlia
Hey all,

I've changed my screen name from Sienna to Airlia as I've been accepted to be a suicide girl and that's what my suicide name will be
07/30/2009
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Leather strap rider
    • Casper
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Hey all,

I've changed my screen name from Sienna to Airlia as I've been accepted to be a suicide girl and that's what my suicide name will be
Thanks for telling us.....
07/30/2009
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Hey all,

I've changed my screen name from Sienna to Airlia as I've been accepted to be a suicide girl and that's what my suicide name will be
Ooh, congrats Sienna....err...Airlia ! I'm so excited for you! =)
07/30/2009
Airlia Airlia
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
Ooh, congrats Sienna....err...Airlia ! I'm so excited for you! =)
Thanks! I know... it's strange to get used to Airlia. Although on the forums it's still coming up as Sienna, hmmm.
07/30/2009
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Thanks! I know... it's strange to get used to Airlia. Although on the forums it's still coming up as Sienna, hmmm.
I think the name change has to be approved but I'm not 100% sure. Kind of like the avatars.

Just don't change your picture or I'm going to totally be lost! =P
07/30/2009
Airlia Airlia
Quote:
Originally posted by Oggins
I think the name change has to be approved but I'm not 100% sure. Kind of like the avatars.

Just don't change your picture or I'm going to totally be lost! =P
Don't worry I'm not changing the picture!
07/30/2009
Nashville Nashville
Oh wow! MANY, MANY congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/31/2009
Sammi Sammi
So exciting! Congratulations!
07/31/2009
Delete My Account Delete My Account
Quote:
Originally posted by Airlia
Hey all,

I've changed my screen name from Sienna to Airlia as I've been accepted to be a suicide girl and that's what my suicide name will be
Congrats and good luck !!
07/31/2009
Purple Foxglove Purple Foxglove
I tried a name change a while back, to capitalize Purple and Foxglove, it only ever changed what I use to log in, not what shows up...so I'm not sure it's actually do-able to totally change your name. lol
07/31/2009
Airlia Airlia
Oh I'm beginning to see that! Hmmmmm scratch that folks... it's still Sienna.
07/31/2009
imp imp
Wow that's awesome chicka! Congrats (mebe the EF crew could help change it?)
08/01/2009
Liz Liz
That's amazing! Congrats, Airlia!
08/01/2009
SassySam SassySam
congrats, I hope your still having fun there.
03/13/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 10