#AprilFools - April Fools Days Reviews!

Gary Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
03/31/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
Gonna be fun
03/31/2010
♥ Amanda ♥ ♥ Amanda ♥
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
Wow! I can't wait to read some! Is there going to be a contest lurking in there somewhere?
03/31/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by ♥ Amanda ♥
Wow! I can't wait to read some! Is there going to be a contest lurking in there somewhere?
That's a good idea! After everyone submits reviews, we should do that! It could be like an April Fools Rumble. We put all the reviews submitted into a voting poll.
03/31/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
That's a good idea! After everyone submits reviews, we should do that! It could be like an April Fools Rumble. We put all the reviews submitted into a voting poll.
I think the April Fool's Rumble next week would be super fun!
03/31/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Does the winner get an April Fool gag gift instead of a gift card?
03/31/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
Gotta love April Fools Day.
03/31/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
can there be external links? do we actually post here?
03/31/2010
Sir Sir
HAHA!! I was about to post something to remind everyone!


This is going to be fun..

And I like your idea, Carrie Ann.
03/31/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
can there be external links? do we actually post here?
For your review... create a thread under the Aprils Fools Day category.
03/31/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
HAHA!! I was about to post something to remind everyone!


This is going to be fun..

And I like your idea, Carrie Ann.
I think the surprise should be a Gag bag - of a few different items... we can pick some in the office. That would be fun!
03/31/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Sounds like a blast!
03/31/2010
jewgasm jewgasm
I like this idea and I think I might have a good fake review in mind.
03/31/2010
Sammi Sammi
This will be fun!
03/31/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I'm so Pumped!
03/31/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I predict awesomeness! I'm excited to read what everyone comes up with tomorrow
03/31/2010
Sammi Sammi
Should these be on real products, or ones we make up?
03/31/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
Should these be on real products, or ones we make up?
And in addition to that, should we own the toy?

I was assuming yes...
03/31/2010
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
LMAO this sounds fun!
03/31/2010
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
This is going to be great! I already have something planned!
03/31/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
And in addition to that, should we own the toy?

I was assuming yes...
I am wondering the same thing as Sammi and Sir here , do they need to be on real products we already own? Or can we just pick one off the site and run with it? I have a couple of ideas brewing but I'm still waiting for my new toys in the mail
04/01/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
And in addition to that, should we own the toy?

I was assuming yes...
Seeing as how these are gag reviews, I'd assume that the only restriction is that these be your own creative work. So far we've seen a review for a goose-shaped cock ring that honks when you use it and Mr. Sauce's hand.

I hope Gary can clear this up for us though
04/01/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Seeing as how these are gag reviews, I'd assume that the only restriction is that these be your own creative work. So far we've seen a review for a goose-shaped cock ring that honks when you use it and Mr. Sauce's hand.

I hope Gary ... More
Well, I am assuming that it's good now! Everyone's just having fun with it, which is great! They're all hilarious!
04/01/2010
Gary Gary
These are not REAL reviews... so there are NO RULES. Go nuts!
04/01/2010
Gary Gary
Hey Folks, the reviews so far have been great! Keep posting them, we will go a week and then do an April Fools Rumble!
04/02/2010
Jenni Shelton Jenni Shelton
these are all too funny!
09/21/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
entertaining!
09/21/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone!

We created a new category for you all to post your humorous and fake reviews in for April Fools Day. Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews.
I'm working on an idea. I love the ones I've read so far.
11/15/2011
Total posts: 28
Unique posters: 19