#AprilFools - My new dildo, the Icicle 3.0

Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Raggedy Andie
lmao! The length is intimidating..
Intimidating or challenging?
12/26/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Intimidating or challenging?
It does get smaller with use.
12/26/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
I guess its a testament to your review that I have to ask - did you actually use it? It sounds like you did, but I can't be sure.

Extremely useful (x)
12/26/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I guess its a testament to your review that I have to ask - did you actually use it? It sounds like you did, but I can't be sure.

Extremely useful (x)
Don't know do ya? hehe

I have gave it considerable thought... it's just well, the kids are home and it makes it kinda hard to get away with. I think I will have to try it though.
12/26/2010
RubenesqueAna RubenesqueAna
Very discreet. You can leave them hanging from your gutter, and no one would be the wiser.
12/26/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by RubenesqueAna
Very discreet. You can leave them hanging from your gutter, and no one would be the wiser.
Yup, and when you take one down a new one forms in a couple days.
12/26/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
*searching for the 'like' button*
12/27/2010
Waterfall Waterfall
LOL wow!
12/27/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
I'm still waiting to see how well this "toy" holds up under your flame testing
01/10/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
LOL that is great! I'll never look at icicles on my gutters in quite the same way again. Thanks for corrupting me.
01/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
I'm still waiting to see how well this "toy" holds up under your flame testing
Well, it does pretty good. But even with silicone lube the flame goes out to quickly to test properly. What do you do?
01/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
LOL that is great! I'll never look at icicles on my gutters in quite the same way again. Thanks for corrupting me.
No problem, it is my job to bring new experiences to the peep's.
01/10/2011
mikebooks mikebooks
Hahahaha a good one.
02/20/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
HAHAHA! Love it!
02/20/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Thanks guys!

April is coming up soon, and there IS talk about doing them for April Fools day. Get them creative juices flowing.
02/20/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yup, and when you take one down a new one forms in a couple days.
So it's kinda rechargeable in that way, I guess. LOL
02/20/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
So it's kinda rechargeable in that way, I guess. LOL
Yup, renew and reuse.
02/20/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
I want one to lick.
02/20/2011
Naughty Student Naughty Student
For a momment there I thought this was serious, LOL.
02/20/2011
Pleasure Piratess Pleasure Piratess
lol

you first!
02/20/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
For a momment there I thought this was serious, LOL.
Who says it's all fiction?...
02/20/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Pleasure Piratess
lol

you first!
Well, I did. How do you think I wrote the review for it, silly.

I guess it's your turn.
02/20/2011
ShadowKitten ShadowKitten
that picture is priceless. it so makes the thread.
03/12/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowKitten
that picture is priceless. it so makes the thread.
I know right? I still get a giggle when I see it.
03/12/2011
socceras socceras
lol this is great
10/27/2011
ToyGurl ToyGurl
That cracks me up! It's Mr. SecretToyLover tonight, but if my wife was up she would get a kick out of this.
10/27/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Glad you guys like it. I still laugh when I read it.
10/27/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You asked for it so here it is. Hope you like.



Icicle 3.0



Oh my god, look at my newest toy! This new dildo is made by Father Nature and comes in many shapes and sizes. You can get the small version for beginners, or my ... More
That is why I want to move to Alaska.

Look on your face=priceless
11/13/2011
Ash1141 Ash1141
Lol! Funny
11/13/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by FemmeFlo
That is why I want to move to Alaska.

Look on your face=priceless
You don't half to go that far, just come up north.
11/13/2011
Total posts: 73
Unique posters: 41