Share me?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Share me?

MamaDivine MamaDivine
I'm trying to not sound whiny here, but I suppose this may come off as such.

I have been working on my blog since August of 2011. I have been busting my butt to really put myself out there, time, effort, money (that I really don't have to be putting out for shipping on items that I do for my giveaways) and so much more. I have dedicated a lot of effort into this blog and I promote it like you wouldn't believe. It seems tho as everyone has kind of dropped of the face of the earth when it comes to friends and family. My best friend Mel has decided to take on a position within my blog and now has adopted my blog as OUR own . Its great! She has really picked my spirits back up and really put the boot up my ass to stop whining and get down to business.

However, no matter how much stuff I giveaway, promote it, etc, I seem to find that theres only a handful of people out of the 2k that currently "like me" on fb or the 1500+ that currently "follow me" on twitter that actually pay attention or enter into antyhing I do. I am dropping numbers like crazy every time I post something (which is very strange...) and I can't seem to keep anyone interested, no one shares my posts or deals on their pages, etc.

I was wondering if there was any way that I could pleaseeeeeeeee have some of you share my blog with your friends/family? I know that I did a post a while back about couponing and tons of you had said that you really wanted to get into it.

I have tutorials on how to enter giveaways, how to get FREE stuff from companies, samples and coupons, how to coupon and much more! I even have a section on how to make homemade kids stuff (playdough, chalk etc) and tons of household solutions for eco friendly/homemade stuff. My blog is ALL about saving money! So, if you're interested, please visit me here:
link

If you could, I would GREATLY appreciate you sharing my page on facebook and on my blog with your friends.
The share button on my facebook page (link) can be found by scrolling down to half way down the page and clicking the "SHARE" button.

ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN OFFER IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! With my blog, you can be assured that we will work my butts off to offer the best deals, coupons and information to our readers and every one of you is NOT a number, but rather a very valued reader. Thanks bunches!!! Toodles!
03/16/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I'm trying to not sound whiny here, but I suppose this may come off as such.

I have been working on my blog since August of 2011. I have been busting my butt to really put myself out there, time, effort, money (that I really don't ...
I apologize for the novel..wow that looks a lot longer in "Finished" form than it did in the little box I had to type into. LOL

PS..To all of you bloggers out there that are willing to promote/add/fan/rate/f ollow/"pimp" me out.....Leave your information HERE and I will be more than happy to also do the same for you!!! I appreciate it Thank you!
03/16/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
There's a lot of information out there relating to getting your blog noticed. The biggest thing I can think of is SEO, Search Engine Optimization. I know there are also giveaway link shares too. Basically, you put up your giveaway info and they'll post it on their site. I haven't done anything like that, but there could be contributors who have.

Just some thoughts...
03/16/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
There's a lot of information out there relating to getting your blog noticed. The biggest thing I can think of is SEO, Search Engine Optimization. I know there are also giveaway link shares too. Basically, you put up your giveaway info and ...
Yeah, I have looked into the whole SEO thing. I watched videos and read articles for weeks when I was starting my polymer clay jewelry business on Etsy. They were heavy into the SEO suggestions. Thing is, I dunno, maybe Im just not "getting it"? I thought I had it locked down and I was on a roll. Until I re-did all of my 50 some products on Etsy and found that it didn't help to pull me anywhere closer to the top/be seen/heard etc. My traffic still stunk too.

Maybe I just need to hire someone for this LMAO!
04/04/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
Yeah, I have looked into the whole SEO thing. I watched videos and read articles for weeks when I was starting my polymer clay jewelry business on Etsy. They were heavy into the SEO suggestions. Thing is, I dunno, maybe Im just not "getting ...
Oh and about the Link shares-I have posted my giveaways on about 20 different "linky sites" to help promote these giveaways that I do. Then, I also have others get in on the deal. I'll offer them free advertisment on the giveaway (Ill put an entry in there for liking the other blogger on fb or following them etcetc) and all I ask in return is that they promote my giveaway to their followers. Easy peasy and pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Beings that most bloggers actually charge to get on a giveaway form to promote their site. Which I find to be rather ridiculous honestly. But, that didn't seem to help either
04/04/2012
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by MamaDivine
I apologize for the novel..wow that looks a lot longer in "Finished" form than it did in the little box I had to type into. LOL

PS..To all of you bloggers out there that are willing to promote/add/fan/rate/f ollow/"pimp" me ...
I'd love to! Here's my blogs, 1 is Eden Fantasys reviews 1 is general reviews. I have a button for blog I'd love you to add to your blog if able to, it had the code for it =]

EF review blog - link

General reviews blog - link

I also added something in that may help you as well, that if a certain blogger or company would like their blog banner on my/your blog, it's $5 a month, $10 for 2 months and $15 for 3 months to keep it on the blog. They'd provide you with the code to add it into the html of blogger and such =]
04/05/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3