For Thanksgiving, what are you doing?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

For Thanksgiving, what are you doing?

XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
I still haven't decided if I am going to cook a big meal or go to several family member's homes.
Are you going to cook, go some place else or not participate?
Tell me what you're doing.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I'm cooking dinner at home.
5  (42%)
I'm going to my families house and eating.
6  (50%)
I'm going to a friend's house.
I'm dining out at a restaurant.
I don't do Thanksgiving.
1  (8%)
Total votes: 12
Poll is closed
11/18/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
I'm Australian we don't have thanksgiving.
11/18/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Yes, I made the last option for those of you who don't participate. Thanks for voting in the poll, TheToyGuy.
11/18/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
We are having her mom's, my mom's, my kids, my son's wife's family this year.
11/18/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
We are having her mom's, my mom's, my kids, my son's wife's family this year.
It sounds like you are going to have a nice family gathering, OH&W!
11/18/2015
NJ casanova NJ casanova
Quote:
Originally posted by XxFallenAngelxX
I still haven't decided if I am going to cook a big meal or go to several family member's homes.
Are you going to cook, go some place else or not participate?
Tell me what you're doing.
I put down, eating with family...but the women in my family are crazy and make the holidays a "nightmare" for the guys. My stripper FWBs are alot more "stable" than my mother or sister,OMG.
11/18/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ casanova
I put down, eating with family...but the women in my family are crazy and make the holidays a "nightmare" for the guys. My stripper FWBs are alot more "stable" than my mother or sister,OMG.
Ha ha! Too funny, NJ casanova.
11/18/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Dinner at the In-Laws house. Then, the girls grab our Black Friday sale papers, plan our "attack", make out wish lists, and jump into bed for a good night sleep so we can hit the malls at O'dark'30
11/18/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Dinner at the In-Laws house. Then, the girls grab our Black Friday sale papers, plan our "attack", make out wish lists, and jump into bed for a good night sleep so we can hit the malls at O'dark'30
I'm wanting to go Black Friday shopping this year.. I'm just trying to decide on where I want to go.
11/18/2015
Big&Bald Big&Bald
I'm eating with my family at home.
11/18/2015
Lioncub Lioncub
We stay home and have a quiet day.
11/18/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by XxFallenAngelxX
I'm wanting to go Black Friday shopping this year.. I'm just trying to decide on where I want to go.
I dislike crowds. I like to buy online now days. No traffic, free delivery, and stay warm.
11/19/2015
MarriedVikingQueen MarriedVikingQueen
Going to my moms with the Husband
11/19/2015
unfulfilled unfulfilled
My husband, 3 kids, and I go to my in laws.
11/20/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
What date is it?
11/20/2015
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Thanksgiving is November 27, TheToyGuy.
11/20/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I'm attempting to disappear. Family drives me and friends want to include you. While it's not a bad thing, I would just prefer to be left alone or snowboarding with my best friend.
11/21/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by XxFallenAngelxX
Thanksgiving is November 27, TheToyGuy.
Friday, work all day until late. Come home and cook a simple meal and go to bed alone. Repeat on the Saturday following,
11/21/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
XxFallenAngelxX,

Well what did you end up doing ? Did you cook or..
11/28/2015
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Missed your poll. I cooked at home. Lot of work but a pleasure overall.
11/28/2015
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 11