Things to do on a Honeymoon?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Things to do on a Honeymoon?

woodsdragon woodsdragon
My fiance and I are a young couple (mid-late 20s). We do not have the finances to plan a big/extravagant honeymoon, but are very much so looking forward to the one we have planned! We are looking for any ideas/suggestions from others about things to do on our honeymoon (in the bedroom or otherwise) and please remember that we are on a budget. Thanks!
05/03/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
spunkmonkey spunkmonkey
Where are you going for your honeymoon? If we knew that, people who live there or have been there could point out places of interest to visit.
05/03/2012
woodsdragon woodsdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by spunkmonkey
Where are you going for your honeymoon? If we knew that, people who live there or have been there could point out places of interest to visit.
We haven't booked it yet b/c I am currently interviewing for a new job and don't want to make plans & then not be able to take the trip. We are thinking of visiting Hocking Hills...you get your own cabin in the woods. I'm not sure how many people have been there, but specific ideas from anyone who has would be great! We are looking more for general ideas.
05/04/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
What are your interests? Would hiking appeal to you? Or checking out the local museums together that you've been meaning to go to? Cuddling up in bed and watching movies (porn or not) without interruption? Dancing naked in the rain? Star gazing away from the city/town without light pollution in the way?
05/04/2012
married with children married with children
we went to japan. but you can go do anything that would be fun. Camping would be fun, someplace where you can be alone together. The beach would also be fun.
05/06/2012
woodsdragon woodsdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
What are your interests? Would hiking appeal to you? Or checking out the local museums together that you've been meaning to go to? Cuddling up in bed and watching movies (porn or not) without interruption? Dancing naked in the rain? Star gazing ...
We are into wine (my fiance makes it) so we plan on going to some wineries and "movies" are definitely on the to do list! The place we are looking at offers a couple's massage and a professional chef who will come to your cabin to cook dinner...has anyone done either of those? are they worth the money?
05/08/2012
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by woodsdragon
We are into wine (my fiance makes it) so we plan on going to some wineries and "movies" are definitely on the to do list! The place we are looking at offers a couple's massage and a professional chef who will come to your cabin to cook ...
Massages and someone else cooks? You bet it's worth the money! And winery visits are always fun to do with someone. It does sound like the perfectly lovely honeymoon to unwind with after a hectic wedding.
05/08/2012
woodsdragon woodsdragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
Massages and someone else cooks? You bet it's worth the money! And winery visits are always fun to do with someone. It does sound like the perfectly lovely honeymoon to unwind with after a hectic wedding.
thanks! I think the massage and someone else doing the cooking sounds wonderful!!! I appreciate the feedback!
05/27/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4