Resolutions for the new year?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Resolutions for the new year?

Sammi Sammi
It's hard to believe, but 2010 is almost here. What are your resolutions for the new year?
Or do you not make resolutions?
12/28/2009
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Oh yes, it is indeed hard to believe that 2010 is almost here! Where has the time gone?

I do not make resolutions, actually. I'm not sure why, but I just don't.
12/28/2009
NuMe NuMe
I also don't make resolutions. But I do know I'm getting back on my diet at the beginning of the year.

I just hope 2010 is a waaaaaay better year than 2009 has been for us!!!!!!
12/28/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I also don't make resolutions. But I do know I'm getting back on my diet at the beginning of the year.

I just hope 2010 is a waaaaaay better year than 2009 has been for us!!!!!!
HA! I'm hoping the same thing, actually!
12/28/2009
Raven Raven
I don't make resolutions either because once I make one, my mind starts to rebel against the restriction and it never happens. LOL

I just want to continue the positive changes I've made in my life so far, appreciate each and every day.
12/29/2009
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I don't make resolutions either because once I make one, my mind starts to rebel against the restriction and it never happens. LOL

I just want to continue the positive changes I've made in my life so far, appreciate each and every day.
Excellent! You explained it much better than I ever could have.
12/29/2009
Rockin' Rockin'
Geez, is it cool not to make resolutions now? Heh.

I make resolutions pretty much every year. I listed some of them on my blog in a post a couple weeks ago. Here is the link. The three that I wrote about are:
-Investigate alternate forms of birth control
-Bring more BDSM into my life/relationship
-Read more with my boy
12/29/2009
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
I don't really make resolutions either, but I am determined three things will happen before 2010 is over:

1. I will have taken the GRE and started applying to grad schools.
2. I will have moved into my new apartment.
3. I will have gotten at least one of my two tattoos I want.

No resolutions, just stuff that will happen at some point in 2010.

oh..and yes Rockin' all the cool kids are not making resolutions this year.
12/29/2009
Juliettia Juliettia
1. Cook healthier foods.
2. Get rid of the items I've horded.
3. Be more dominant.
4. Get pregnant.
5. Lose some weight.
6. Read more.
7. Write better reviews.
12/29/2009
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I am getting involved in sparkpeople.com again. It helped me get in shape with my last breakup and it will get me healthy this time around too.
12/29/2009
gone77 gone77
I don't do new year resolutions, but I do hope to make some changes in the coming months. But I set goals throughout the year and don't see much point in setting them on just one day. Most people who do make new year resolutions usually set themselves up for failure.
12/29/2009
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by gone77
I don't do new year resolutions, but I do hope to make some changes in the coming months. But I set goals throughout the year and don't see much point in setting them on just one day. Most people who do make new year resolutions usually set ...
Yeah, that's what I think too.

The last resolution I made was like 10 years ago...not to make any more resolutions! (crickets)
12/29/2009
Darling Dove Darling Dove
My resolution is to get more me time, masturbate more and to finally have sex with my fiance. It WILL happen, dammit. We will stop cuddling and watching movies long enough to fuck- we WILL. =P
12/29/2009
Victoria Victoria
Damn, Laurel and Julietta - good lists!

I plan on taking more time for personal development and spending less time letting people make me crazy. Sounds very general, I know, but these are areas that are seriously affecting my life and my household.
12/29/2009
Gary Gary
I have never been one to make new years resolutions, but I wish the best of luck to those of you who do. But, I do have a pretty big list of new projects that I plan to start working on (hoping that the new year brings a little more free time).

The big two are to learn more about video editing (I would love to be able to do some crazy green screen stuff), and the other is furniture making. I am not really looking to do anything fancy, just build some very specifically sized 'built it' pieces, that are very solid and space efficient. I have most of the tools I need for both, but for some reason I am thinking of those Chuck Norris jokes... like Chuck Norris doesn't need a table saw, he can cut wood with his mustache (or something like that).
12/29/2009
Sammi Sammi
We are still coming up with our resolutions, but my current list is

1. Get in shape. No more not having time to do this
2. Make my diet a lifestyle choice
3. Try something new every month
4. Have more sex
5. Take some classes and work towards another degree. I don't have that many to go, but I keep putting this off.
12/29/2009
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
We are still coming up with our resolutions, but my current list is

1. Get in shape. No more not having time to do this
2. Make my diet a lifestyle choice
3. Try something new every month
4. Have more sex
5. Take some ...
I like #4. We need to have more sex too!
12/29/2009
Heather Heather
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I have never been one to make new years resolutions, but I wish the best of luck to those of you who do. But, I do have a pretty big list of new projects that I plan to start working on (hoping that the new year brings a little more free time). ...
How about an organized toy box? May-be a his and hers?
12/30/2009
Dragon Dragon
I don't make formal resolutions either. Only personal commitments to myself. Usually not shared, so nobody gives me grief.

- Eat better.
- Drink less red bull.
- Sleep more.
- Keep trying.

- Maintain my own personal commitments.
- Build professional connections and goals.
12/30/2009
Raven Raven
Quote:
Originally posted by Heather
How about an organized toy box? May-be a his and hers?
Okay, this is something I really need to do!
12/30/2009
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 15