Secular Adult Easter Baskets

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Secular Adult Easter Baskets

PussyGalore PussyGalore
I was searching around on the site for edibles and came across the chocolate version of Clone-A-Willy and this got me thinking.

How awesome would it be if there were edible chocolate rabbits...in the shape of rabbit vibrators for adult easter baskets? Edible chocolate nipples, clits, cocks and the like? And of course every Easter basket has a toy of some kind so maybe one of the higher end vibrators but not the super high-end vibes, say the Lelo Mia?

Could be something for EF marketing to look into, being new I don't know what they've done in the past for Easter ideas. I know I would buy a basket like this and encourage many many others to do the same. What do you guys think?
01/31/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Mr. E Mr. E
I'd be afraid it would melt in the mailbox.

But, I bet they will have some type of rabbit promotion, they only stock like almost 300 different rabbit vibes. Gotta keep em moving.
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
I'd be afraid it would melt in the mailbox.

But, I bet they will have some type of rabbit promotion, they only stock like almost 300 different rabbit vibes. Gotta keep em moving.
There's a little thing called dry ice. And I'm not interested in a rabbit promotion, I'm interested in eating a chocolate sex toy.
01/31/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
There's a little thing called dry ice. And I'm not interested in a rabbit promotion, I'm interested in eating a chocolate sex toy.
LOL!

I'm with you on that.
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
LOL!

I'm with you on that.
I always secretly turn into a little kid around Easter and look longingly at the candy-laden Easter baskets so this would be a win-win in my opinion!
01/31/2011
Illusional Illusional
Oooooooh yum
01/31/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I think this would be both awesome and hilarious. I know there's already stuff like the chocolate nipples, boobs, and penises, and I would love to see Eden carry stuff like it.
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I think this would be both awesome and hilarious. I know there's already stuff like the chocolate nipples, boobs, and penises, and I would love to see Eden carry stuff like it.
I'm all giddy with glee over the idea! Oooh and they'd make great naughty stocking stuffers! Maybe, like a mini rabbit in chocolate. I know some of the actual vibrators are pretty large.
01/31/2011
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
I'm all giddy with glee over the idea! Oooh and they'd make great naughty stocking stuffers! Maybe, like a mini rabbit in chocolate. I know some of the actual vibrators are pretty large.
Haha! Why do I have a feeling that someone you know is going to be getting an improvised basket this year? If you do just be sure to take a picture and share the awesomeness with us!
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel deSanguine
Haha! Why do I have a feeling that someone you know is going to be getting an improvised basket this year? If you do just be sure to take a picture and share the awesomeness with us!
You betcha! One for him and one for me! Will do!
01/31/2011
buzzvibe buzzvibe
I'm wondering about the possibility of using the clamshell-type molded plastic packaging some sex toys come in as chocolate molds. I'm also wishing I'd kept some of mine so I could try it. Hmm...
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by buzzvibe
I'm wondering about the possibility of using the clamshell-type molded plastic packaging some sex toys come in as chocolate molds. I'm also wishing I'd kept some of mine so I could try it. Hmm...
link

I'm going to attempt to make something like this. I'm thinking the shaft is fondant wrapped around a twinkie and some sort of macaroon or snow ball type dessert for the balls. They don't have any details so I really don't know what they used but it looks delicious and hysterical!

I'm not sure how the plastic would hold up and there's probably a chemical component of some kind that you wouldn't want interacting with the chocolate, but you could get the stuff they use to make food molds with and use the clamshell as the negative for that mold.
01/31/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
Years ago we had a local candy store that did things like this. They had all kinds of unique adult themed baskets, cakes, cookies and lots of chocolate candies. They didn't sell actual toys but it was still a cool store. Unfortunately they got run outta business for it though. Stupid society and it's imposed impressions of what is allowable...
01/31/2011
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyTabby
Years ago we had a local candy store that did things like this. They had all kinds of unique adult themed baskets, cakes, cookies and lots of chocolate candies. They didn't sell actual toys but it was still a cool store. Unfortunately they got ...
That's really unfortunate! It is a niche market for sure and not something that would do well to be advertised as open to the public unless you live in PDX. They seem to get away with all kinds of stuff like this out that way.
01/31/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
I'm all giddy with glee over the idea! Oooh and they'd make great naughty stocking stuffers! Maybe, like a mini rabbit in chocolate. I know some of the actual vibrators are pretty large.
You'll probably enjoy this then: my mom will put the chocolate and mint penises and boobs in our stockings for Christmas each year, lol
01/31/2011
onehotmomma onehotmomma
lol, this would be awesome!
02/01/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You'll probably enjoy this then: my mom will put the chocolate and mint penises and boobs in our stockings for Christmas each year, lol
Lol, nice!
02/01/2011
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 8