Sexy Costumes for Halloween?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Sexy Costumes for Halloween?

LehighCpl LehighCpl
What are you planning on dressing up for your next big Halloween party? Anything provocative?
08/19/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
What, dress to be provocative, can I not just undress to be provocative?
10/17/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I was planning on being a provocative (American) football player.
10/23/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I was planning on being a provocative (American) football player.
Which one? There are so many to choose from these days.
10/23/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Which one? There are so many to choose from these days.
This one . Enjoy...
10/24/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
This one . Enjoy...
Very nice. Hope nobody try's to go for a field goal.

I love Andrew Christian, their models are hot.
10/24/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Very nice. Hope nobody try's to go for a field goal.

I love Andrew Christian, their models are hot.
I'm fine if someone tries to kick a field goal. My junk doesn't look like a football so I'm not worried. Not to hijack the thread, but, AC's undies are crazy comfortable. That gay man knows how to make men look good in their underwear! I can and do care less about the models they do nothing for me.
10/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Very nice. Hope nobody try's to go for a field goal.

I love Andrew Christian, their models are hot.
Hot indeed--lip biting hot!!! I almost missed the cute undies
10/24/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Hot indeed--lip biting hot!!! I almost missed the cute undies
Anyway, that's my "costume" for the night. I hope to be partying with the Gf Halloween night.
10/24/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Hot indeed--lip biting hot!!! I almost missed the cute undies
Do you have a favourite AC model?
10/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by TheToyGuy
Do you have a favourite AC model?
Just one??? lol Ok, well, in a hot fleeting second, maybe Arad, for his very dark and mysterious eyes Eyes can be incredibly seductive. Even more so than any body part.
10/25/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Anyway, that's my "costume" for the night. I hope to be partying with the Gf Halloween night.
Oh, I see a party happening in your future with that little number No doubt about it.
10/25/2015
TheToyGuy TheToyGuy
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Just one??? lol Ok, well, in a hot fleeting second, maybe Arad, for his very dark and mysterious eyes Eyes can be incredibly seductive. Even more so than any body part.
And the winner is?
10/27/2015
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 4