What candies do you not let your kids have?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

What candies do you not let your kids have?

badk1tty badk1tty
My daughter is not allowed to eat bubblegum, or those weird peanut butter taffy things, as they're choking hazards. I also enforce a mommy tax on a couple butterfingers and milky way. What candies do YOU not let our kids have? Why?
10/30/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
domsub1993 domsub1993
Hard candies!
10/30/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Sticky taffys, like Larry taffy and now and laters. My oldest has an orthodontic arch in his mouth, so those are no no's.
10/30/2011
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
My daughter is not allowed to eat bubblegum, or those weird peanut butter taffy things, as they're choking hazards. I also enforce a mommy tax on a couple butterfingers and milky way. What candies do YOU not let our kids have? Why?
Aw, 'mommy tax'. That's cute.
10/30/2011
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
Aw, 'mommy tax'. That's cute.
Hee. She pays mommy taxes on fries & little candies like that, and occasionally on chocolate milk ^^
10/30/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
Sticky taffys, like Larry taffy and now and laters. My oldest has an orthodontic arch in his mouth, so those are no no's.
Is that the same thing we referred to in my childhood as thumbstoppers? A friend of mine had one. Every few months or so she'd have to go back and let them spread it out a little bit. She hated the thing.
10/30/2011
AngelvMaynard AngelvMaynard
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Is that the same thing we referred to in my childhood as thumbstoppers? A friend of mine had one. Every few months or so she'd have to go back and let them spread it out a little bit. She hated the thing.
No, this was holding all his teeth in place because some of his baby teeth were pushed out too soon by his permanent teeth. They were all shifting to one side.
I just realized my post says Larry taffy instead of Laffy Taffy. Auto spell strikes again! Haha
10/30/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelvMaynard
No, this was holding all his teeth in place because some of his baby teeth were pushed out too soon by his permanent teeth. They were all shifting to one side.
I just realized my post says Larry taffy instead of Laffy Taffy. Auto spell strikes ...
Oh that's pretty interesting. LOL Auto spell is a biatch.
10/30/2011
Ghost Ghost
No kids, so no problems.
10/31/2011
married with children married with children
any thing processed around nuts, for the younger boy.
11/02/2011
WetJenn WetJenn
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
My daughter is not allowed to eat bubblegum, or those weird peanut butter taffy things, as they're choking hazards. I also enforce a mommy tax on a couple butterfingers and milky way. What candies do YOU not let our kids have? Why?
Gobstoppers- Whole, choking hazard
Gum
Pixie Sticks- nothing against 'em my daughter is 3 and makes a big mess.
Chocolate(full bars) she gets a fever from it.
11/06/2011
mpfm mpfm
They are nearly grown now- so no restrictions. When they were little we were careful about jolly ranchers.
11/06/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9