Do you remember "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends"?

Rod Ronald Rod Ronald
Does anyone remember this show. I found my DVD box set the other day and watched them with my son. Why did they ever cancel this show! what happened to all the good cartoons on cartoon network? Who wishes there was a Cartoon network classic that reaired these and maybe "Chowder" or Flapjack. God I miss those shows!
11/10/2012
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
I love that show.
11/10/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
OMG I LOOOVVEE that show! I was so sad when it was taken off the air. I have a Foster's hoodie and everything.
11/10/2012
Ex-prude Ex-prude
The only decent things on CN anymore are Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show. Foster's was great, though. It's still a running joke in my family to say "ceeerrrreeeaaalll" and "potatoes." Cheese was the best.
11/10/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Ex-prude
The only decent things on CN anymore are Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show. Foster's was great, though. It's still a running joke in my family to say "ceeerrrreeeaaalll" and "potatoes." Cheese was the best.
These are the three I watch as well.
11/10/2012
Ex-prude Ex-prude
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
These are the three I watch as well.
If you haven't seen it already, this show is really good, too. It's by Penn Ward (Adventure Time). It's just a web series, though. >:
11/10/2012
Artificially Awake Artificially Awake
Quote:
Originally posted by Rod Ronald
Does anyone remember this show. I found my DVD box set the other day and watched them with my son. Why did they ever cancel this show! what happened to all the good cartoons on cartoon network? Who wishes there was a Cartoon network classic that ... More
I bought seasons 1 &2 on DVD and watch them with my kids all the time. My husband I love that show and now my kids do too now.
11/10/2012
ShadowedSeductress ShadowedSeductress
Quote:
Originally posted by Artificially Awake
I bought seasons 1 &2 on DVD and watch them with my kids all the time. My husband I love that show and now my kids do too now.
I loved that show. They always take the good ones off air.
11/10/2012
GONE! GONE!
Yes it was a cute show.
11/11/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Of course, I loved it actually. I think my favorite character was probably Wilt or Coco. xD
I liked how Coco could make anything you need pop out of an easter egg like thing she poofed into existence.
11/11/2012
Intrepid Niddering Intrepid Niddering
It was okay. I much prefer Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, Mike, Lu, and Og, Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?, and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy over anything else from Cartoon Network.
12/12/2012
mp3me mp3me
Love it
12/12/2012
Vaginas Vaginas
love this show and still watch it when I can
12/12/2012
Kat and Aaron(aaron) Kat and Aaron(aaron)
Watched a few times with my nieces and nephew.
12/12/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
the kids LOVED it when they were younger
12/12/2012
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 13