Favorite DS Game?

  • Free Vibrator with Orders $59+

Favorite DS Game?

freshbananas freshbananas
ANIMAL CROSSING
thats my favorite
11/19/2011
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Women
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Men
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Couples
  • Annual Sale! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
potstickers potstickers
Animal Crossing was fun but it was essentially the same as the Game Cube and Wii versions. Rune Factory 3 was excellent.

To be honest, I don't think I've found an absolute favorite game that really took advantage of the touch screen. Most games use it a bit, but it's not essential to game play.
11/19/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Animal Crossing was fun but it was essentially the same as the Game Cube and Wii versions. Rune Factory 3 was excellent.

To be honest, I don't think I've found an absolute favorite game that really took advantage of the touch screen. ...
Whats rune factory? I got into Lost in Blue 2 but found it repetive. Eltro plantion was fun as well. arugh time to put my hours of my life in Skyrim
11/20/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
Whats rune factory? I got into Lost in Blue 2 but found it repetive. Eltro plantion was fun as well. arugh time to put my hours of my life in Skyrim
Rune Factory is much like Harvest Moon, but instead of animals, you get animal-like monsters that can do work for you and provide wool, seeds, etc. It's really fun if you find Harvest Moons a bit repetitive after a few game years.
11/21/2011
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Rune Factory is much like Harvest Moon, but instead of animals, you get animal-like monsters that can do work for you and provide wool, seeds, etc. It's really fun if you find Harvest Moons a bit repetitive after a few game years.
Oh man looked up on google, looks awesome. I am totally picking it up! I tried Viva Pinatta and didn't really like that one at all : (
11/21/2011
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
Pokemon.
I also really love the game Trauma Center.
Pretty fun. Difficult though.
11/21/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
Oh man looked up on google, looks awesome. I am totally picking it up! I tried Viva Pinatta and didn't really like that one at all : (
If you get a Rune Factory title for DS, get Rune Factory 3.

RF: Frontier for Wii was really good, and a new one, Tides of Destiny just came out.

I haven't played most of the newer Harvest Moons for DS.
11/22/2011
T&A1987 T&A1987
mario and luigi, bowser's inside story
11/22/2011
Vanille Vanille
Prof. Layton, Pokemon and Trauma Center.
11/23/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Prof. Layton. Or mario kart. or Pokemon.
11/23/2011
CS2012 CS2012
Michael Jackson The Experience (it is a 100% touch screen game)

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis (this is a 100% touch screen game)
11/23/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7