Fiona Apple - Love her or not?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Fiona Apple - Love her or not?

Ms. N Ms. N
Fiona Apple released her first CD in SEVEN YEARS yesterday! It's called The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw, and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do. I have just downloaded it off of iTunes. Personally, I think she is brilliant, but I can see where some people would not care for her writing/performing style. What do you think? Love her, or don't love her?
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I love her.
8  (27%)
I can take her or leave her.
6  (20%)
I don't love her.
5  (17%)
Fiona who?
11  (37%)
Total votes: 30
Poll is closed
06/20/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Nirelan Nirelan
I only scarcely know her one song from way back...the one of her in the black and white video....I can't even remember the name of it, but I sing it every time I hear it LOL and shes hot...
06/20/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by Nirelan
I only scarcely know her one song from way back...the one of her in the black and white video....I can't even remember the name of it, but I sing it every time I hear it LOL and shes hot...
Probably Criminal...that is her biggest and most well known song.
06/20/2012
Master DarkWolf Master DarkWolf
Fiona who?
06/20/2012
FHeemz FHeemz
Some songs are great, others are just so-so. So take her or leave her.

Extraordinary Machine gets stuck in my head sometimes...
06/20/2012
DreamWolf DreamWolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Master DarkWolf
Fiona who?
Yeah who, what, where?
06/20/2012
booboo111926 booboo111926
whose that?
06/20/2012
Rey Rey
Oh wow, what a flashback!
Love her, and yes her lyrics make you think
06/21/2012
Allstars316 Allstars316
That is a long time. I knew she had a history of odd stuff. Only really heard her one famous song. But then again that was back when MTV played music.
06/21/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Can't even think of any of her songs anymore.
06/21/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Fiona Apple released her first CD in SEVEN YEARS yesterday! It's called The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw, and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do. I have just downloaded it off of iTunes. ...
never heard of her
06/21/2012
Beck Beck
I never heard of her.
06/21/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
She is categorized as alternative rock. This is her new release Every Single Night.
06/21/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by FHeemz
Some songs are great, others are just so-so. So take her or leave her.

Extraordinary Machine gets stuck in my head sometimes...
I love the Extraordinary Machine album!
06/21/2012
Kitka Kitka
I love her music.
06/21/2012
BG529 BG529
I LOVE HER!
06/21/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
After listening to the new CD several times today, I have decided that this is my favorite song on it.

Hot Knife
06/21/2012
ghent529 ghent529
???
06/21/2012
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Fiona Apple released her first CD in SEVEN YEARS yesterday! It's called The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw, and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do. I have just downloaded it off of iTunes. ...
Don't know who she is, and don't care.
06/21/2012
BlooJay BlooJay
I like the Family Guy parody of her "Criminal" video.
06/21/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
love love love her!
07/01/2012
animepanda89 animepanda89
I'm on the fence about her.
07/01/2012
HippieFeet HippieFeet
She's alright
07/01/2012
dv8 dv8
I wonder if the people who haven't heard of her are too young to remember Lilith Fair.
07/20/2012
Total posts: 24
Unique posters: 20