Good scary movies?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Good scary movies?

Zombirella Zombirella
Anyone have any suggestions of good horror/thriller movies I can check for on Netflix? If it was extremely popular, I probably watched it. It seems like the ones I try lately end up being so stupid and I lose interest. I could always watch an old favorite but I want something new!
05/01/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Badass Badass
Severance!
It is on netflix for sure, me and my fellow just watched it recently. It's a pretty cool movie, of course it keeps it briefly cheesy, as cheesy as any other movie with British accents.
05/01/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
I'll have to check that out in a bit. Thanks!
05/01/2012
GONE! GONE!
Well, a good one I watched recently was The Tunnel. I thought it was on Netflix but I could be wrong. I know it was up for free download on the movie's own website for a while though too.
05/02/2012
Deeder Deeder
The Fourth Kind. It screwed me up for a while (I still get wary of owls). It's on Netflix, but only as a disc and not streaming.

Another one is Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. Granted, it's not really a horror movie (more of a comedy), but my husband and I absolutely loved it!
05/02/2012
butterflygirlxo butterflygirlxo
Quote:
Originally posted by Deeder
The Fourth Kind. It screwed me up for a while (I still get wary of owls). It's on Netflix, but only as a disc and not streaming.

Another one is Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. Granted, it's not really a horror movie (more of a comedy), but ...
The Fourth Kind is a good one! It is defiantly scary!
05/02/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
Severance!
It is on netflix for sure, me and my fellow just watched it recently. It's a pretty cool movie, of course it keeps it briefly cheesy, as cheesy as any other movie with British accents.
I tried that one last night but couldn't get into it.
05/02/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Deeder
The Fourth Kind. It screwed me up for a while (I still get wary of owls). It's on Netflix, but only as a disc and not streaming.

Another one is Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. Granted, it's not really a horror movie (more of a comedy), but ...
I will add that to our list! I love owls though lol! I gotta get on my fiance to send back the disc we have had for like 2 months.
05/02/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
Well, a good one I watched recently was The Tunnel. I thought it was on Netflix but I could be wrong. I know it was up for free download on the movie's own website for a while though too.
I will check this out tonight. I don't download videos because I don't really know what I'm doing. If it isn't on there I'll google it and see what it's about then I can have my guy do it.
05/02/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Well, I guess I already saw The Fourth Kind, after looking it up and seeing the cover I remember it. I liked it but it didn't really scare me, still a good one though.
05/02/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Deeder
The Fourth Kind. It screwed me up for a while (I still get wary of owls). It's on Netflix, but only as a disc and not streaming.

Another one is Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. Granted, it's not really a horror movie (more of a comedy), but ...
I don't know whats wrong with them college kids..

Love Tucker and Dale!
05/02/2012
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Anyone have any suggestions of good horror/thriller movies I can check for on Netflix? If it was extremely popular, I probably watched it. It seems like the ones I try lately end up being so stupid and I lose interest. I could always watch an old ...
I can't do scary/horror. I absolutely hate gore. That's my one thing that I can't stomach.
05/02/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by badk1tty
I can't do scary/horror. I absolutely hate gore. That's my one thing that I can't stomach.
LoL, that is what I LOVE. I don't know why. As a kid I used to be terrified of scary movies but still I would watch them, then get scared at night. Eventually I stopped getting scared and that I something I kinda miss as weird as it sounds. I love a good thriller like the re-make of The Last House on the Left, lots of gore but not scary.
05/03/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7