Legend of Korra Finale - Did you like it?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Legend of Korra Finale - Did you like it?

Falsepast Falsepast
I've been looking on youtube and people said they were absolutely not satisfied with the season finale. While others said it was great.

I think it was OK but am slightly disappointed that it didn't give any hints for a season 2 villain.

PS season 2 is in storyboarding and animation mode. The script has been written.
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes
8
No
6
Give me Season 2 NOW!
5
Total votes: 19 (15 voters)
Poll is closed
06/23/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I am so mad I have been catching the show here and there. But was looking forward to watching the season finale. Well I woke up in time started watching it and the channel was jumping and skipping. For some reason channel 299 on Direct tv is not working right lately. But I still can't get fully into the show I don't know why.
06/23/2012
spunkmonkey spunkmonkey
Never heard of it.
06/23/2012
gsfanatic gsfanatic
I loved it, but I'm looking forward to season 2. There'll be a lot of resentment they'll have to work out, and having a non-villain season would be interesting
06/24/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by gsfanatic
I loved it, but I'm looking forward to season 2. There'll be a lot of resentment they'll have to work out, and having a non-villain season would be interesting
Maybe we will get a villain. Without a villain it's not really Avatar-like.
06/24/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
It recorded the other night but I haven't watched it yet. I'm thinking I'll take the time to watch it tonight if my mom doesn't have every reality show on earth recording. xD
06/24/2012
mmmmm mmmmm
Never heard of it.
06/24/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
It really felt more like a series finale instead of season

Remember though, the boat blew up in the water with a water bender driving...just sayin'...
06/25/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
It really felt more like a series finale instead of season

Remember though, the boat blew up in the water with a water bender driving...just sayin'...
A lot of people said that and it totally did feel like the series finale. Kinda sad.
06/25/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Just watched it...I loved it.
I think if there's going to be a new villain (and not just the return of "Amon") it'll be Hiroshi. I mean the dude escaped prison once, he can do it again.

But it feels odd that one season covered pretty much the whole plot of the original series. I'm hoping season 2 doesn't suffer because of that.

Best moment of the whole episode for me though was when Korra gave Lin back her bending (major Lin fan here).
06/25/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Just watched it...I loved it.
I think if there's going to be a new villain (and not just the return of "Amon") it'll be Hiroshi. I mean the dude escaped prison once, he can do it again.

But it feels odd that one season ...
Eh. Not a fan of Lin. Her mother was awesome though. I love Toph.
06/25/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Falsepast
Eh. Not a fan of Lin. Her mother was awesome though. I love Toph.
=) Toph was awesome, her and Iroh (Zuko's uncle, not his son/grandson) were my favorites in the original series.
I mean she invented metal bending...when she was just a kid. That alone is impressive.
I didn't really like Lin much at first but after she stopped being mean to Korra she took on a whole new light to me.
06/25/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
=) Toph was awesome, her and Iroh (Zuko's uncle, not his son/grandson) were my favorites in the original series.
I mean she invented metal bending...when she was just a kid. That alone is impressive.
I didn't really like Lin much at ...
I don't think I have a favorite in the Korra series. I love Toph and Iroh too.
06/25/2012
CinLuvsBre CinLuvsBre
Toph
06/25/2012
Falsepast Falsepast
Quote:
Originally posted by CinLuvsBre
Toph
...? That doesn't really answer the question.
06/26/2012
symon symon
It was awesome, i watched it with a bunch of friends and we all made comments for it and bluh it was great!
07/27/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 9