Project Runway

Gettinmymojoback Gettinmymojoback
Gettinmymojoback
Related to: 
So who here watches project runway? I am digging the chick that loves black clothes and the guy that did that awesome gown! I have it dvr'd right now for later viewing, but who is your favorite so far? I loved Anja and Seth Aaron in later seasons! Hoping I can pick the winner this year!
07/26/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Darklyvan Darklyvan
Quote:
Originally posted by Gettinmymojoback
So who here watches project runway? I am digging the chick that loves black clothes and the guy that did that awesome gown! I have it dvr'd right now for later viewing, but who is your favorite so far? I loved Anja and Seth Aaron in later ... More
Haven't started watching newest season yet but can't wait to. My all time fav is Austin from Season 1. I also have a huge crush on Tim Gun
07/26/2012
laflauta laflauta
Quote:
Originally posted by Darklyvan
Haven't started watching newest season yet but can't wait to. My all time fav is Austin from Season 1. I also have a huge crush on Tim Gun
Austin is also one of my favorites. His personality and designs are so over-the-top and fun!
07/26/2012
emilia emilia
Quote:
Originally posted by laflauta
Austin is also one of my favorites. His personality and designs are so over-the-top and fun!
totally agree
07/26/2012
lacybutton lacybutton
I LOVE Project Runway. My favorite season had Daniel Vosivic and Santino in it. I was bummed when they had the weird All Star season last spring with the new judges and no Tim Gunn... Tim Gunn makes the show! I'm glad it's back to normal.
07/26/2012
Gettinmymojoback Gettinmymojoback
who watched tonight? i dont care for ven!
07/27/2012
Gettinmymojoback Gettinmymojoback
who are you rooting for now? I really like Christopher and the blonde who does all the black.
08/10/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5