Anyone looking forward to the next superhero AVENGER movie???

  • Free Vibrator with Orders $59+

Anyone looking forward to the next superhero AVENGER movie???

Bignuf Bignuf
After seeing Captain America for the second time, I am just watching the calendar in anticipation of the AVENGER movie, with all the different superhero's in it.

Are you too, waiting in anticipation of seeing how that one plays out??
09/11/2011
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Women
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Men
  • Save 70% On 3 Item Set For Couples
  • Annual Sale! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
mmike1900 mmike1900
I'm curious about it because I do not think this has ever been done before with any other franchise. The Avenger movie will definitely be unique in that sense.

I haven't been watching all those Marvel movies. I think the only Marvel movie I saw this year was X-men first class. If I'm going to see the Avenger, I have some catching up to do.
09/11/2011
meitman meitman
I pretty much love any superhero type movie so I'm definitely looking forward to this one!
09/12/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Meh, I missed Thor and Capt. America.

I'm more of an X-Men/Spider-Man/Fanta stic Four kinda guy.
09/12/2011
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Meh, I missed Thor and Capt. America.

I'm more of an X-Men/Spider-Man/Fanta stic Four kinda guy.
Same. I'm big on X-Men.. still have to see first class.
09/13/2011
slynch slynch
I will probably go see it.
09/14/2011
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
I'm a little worried that there will be two many characters to do any of them justice. I hope I'm wrong though because I enjoy many super hero movies.
09/14/2011
WierdAl WierdAl
Quote:
Originally posted by Bignuf
After seeing Captain America for the second time, I am just watching the calendar in anticipation of the AVENGER movie, with all the different superhero's in it.

Are you too, waiting in anticipation of seeing how that one plays out??
Captain America rocked.
09/25/2011
meitman meitman
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
I'm a little worried that there will be two many characters to do any of them justice. I hope I'm wrong though because I enjoy many super hero movies.
That is a good point. It always gets a little iffy when they put too many characters in a movie for some reason. I'm staying hopeful, though!
09/25/2011
T&A1987 T&A1987
i am cautiously optimistic.
09/29/2011
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9