The Last House on the Left film

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

The Last House on the Left film

Cat E. Cat E.
Any fans of the 1972 original? I despise the remake. I first saw the original when I was 12. Yikes!
09/08/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Cat E.
Any fans of the 1972 original? I despise the remake. I first saw the original when I was 12. Yikes!
I am! I watched the remake which sucked. I was watching The House on the Edge of the Park last night.
09/08/2012
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Cat E.
Any fans of the 1972 original? I despise the remake. I first saw the original when I was 12. Yikes!
Never saw it, but have always wanted to! Maybe I can get it from Netflix. I love the scary movie scene!!
09/08/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I am! I watched the remake which sucked. I was watching The House on the Edge of the Park last night.
Funny you should mention The House on the Edge of the Park because I've wanted to see it for awhile and plan to get it soon.
09/09/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
I honestly hate the original and like the re-make better .
09/09/2012
Sammi Sammi
I like the original, but I didn't think the remake was terrible.
09/09/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
I honestly hate the original and like the re-make better .
A lot of people feel that way too. I'm not a fan of remakes at all.
09/10/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5