What is your favorite movie of all time?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Terri69 Terri69
Can you name just one? I don't think I can...I love, Love, LOVE "The Love Letter" with Kate Capshaw, Tom Selleck and Ellen DeGeneres... For old time movies, I love, Love, LOVE "An Affair to Remember" How about you?
05/19/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
Shawshank Redemption, hands down!
05/19/2012
badk1tty badk1tty
Quote:
Originally posted by Terri69
Can you name just one? I don't think I can...I love, Love, LOVE "The Love Letter" with Kate Capshaw, Tom Selleck and Ellen DeGeneres... For old time movies, I love, Love, LOVE "An Affair to Remember" How about you?
Braveheart.
05/19/2012
quinceykay quinceykay
Pulp Fiction.
05/19/2012
Squirtz Starz Squirtz Starz
Snatch
05/20/2012
interestingstuff interestingstuff
Perhaps The Fifth Element.
05/20/2012
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Me and my mom's favorite movie is The Shining. One of my personal favorites is La Femme Nikita. Amelie is a good one too. <3
05/20/2012
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Quote:
Originally posted by interestingstuff
Perhaps The Fifth Element.
Yeah! That's definitely one of my top favorites too! I don't know why but I can watch it over and over and never get bored. I've seen it so many times.
05/20/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
I loved all the Harry Potter movies. But besides those I would say The Silence of the Lambs.
05/20/2012
mmmmm mmmmm
hard choice
05/20/2012
interestingstuff interestingstuff
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletMoonstone
Yeah! That's definitely one of my top favorites too! I don't know why but I can watch it over and over and never get bored. I've seen it so many times.
Yup. Chicken is never just chicken now. it's "Chicken... goooooood..." any card we whip out is "multipass"
05/20/2012
starryeyedangel starryeyedangel
Hard to pick just one, but one of my favorites is Beaches.
05/20/2012
Terri69 Terri69
Quote:
Originally posted by Squirtz Starz
Snatch
That name makes me giggle
05/21/2012
Terri69 Terri69
Quote:
Originally posted by starryeyedangel
Hard to pick just one, but one of my favorites is Beaches.
That was a great movie!!!
05/21/2012
Gary Gary
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!!!

Runners up include: Apocalypse Now (not the Redux), Cemetery Man, The Unforgiven, Bride of Frankenstein, Lonewolf & Cub (any of the series), the original Star Wars trilogy.
05/22/2012
Feisty Feisty
the notebook, poltergeist, anchorman
05/22/2012
ghalik ghalik
I can't pick just one!
05/22/2012
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 13