What's your favorite alcholic beverage?

bellaapple23 bellaapple23
I tend to drink screwdrivers bc I'm too lazy to make anything else. However, if you add whipped cream vodka it tastes like a dreamsicle. I highly recommend it.
11/15/2013
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
I like gin, preferably Bombay Sapphire. But, I rarely drink it. When I do it's always with cranberry juice.
11/15/2013
LaSchwartz LaSchwartz
I love rum and coke.
11/18/2013
Bubba29 Bubba29
vodka tonic. i drink cheap vodka because it works just as well at less than half the price. plus when mixed with tonic, its pretty tastey.
11/18/2013
Adnerbmw Adnerbmw
well being its the season for it, im all about eggnog and rum right now. Or i love sprite, vodka (whipped if i have it) grenadine and a splash of lime juice. I also love beer!
11/18/2013
peppermintgal peppermintgal
White Russians. (Vodka, Kahlua and Milk or Half/Half)
11/19/2013
Rossie Rossie
The Long Island Iced Tea is still my favorite cocktail -- but I always have to remind the server to go easy on the cola.
11/19/2013
C&K0143 C&K0143
Laphroaig Single Malt 18yr with one drop ice cold water (no ice which is shameful to any true scotch fan). - C
11/25/2013
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
A nice red wine is my preferred choice , but I like pretty much anything sweet, fruity, creamy...or any combination of the three. xD
I do have a particular taste for white russians, toasted almonds, and strawberry daiquiris actually.

I tried beer once (some sort of Guinness product, at my boyfriend's request), it's something that I highly doubt I'd ever really enjoy.
Maybe it grows on you after a few attempts?
11/26/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
A nice red wine is my preferred choice , but I like pretty much anything sweet, fruity, creamy...or any combination of the three. xD
I do have a particular taste for white russians, toasted almonds, and strawberry daiquiris actually.

I ... More
Guiness anything is definitely an aquired taste -- it's basically bread in a glass. I can't even stand the smell of it, let alone the thought of drinking it.

Good to see you around, btw.
11/27/2013
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Guiness anything is definitely an aquired taste -- it's basically bread in a glass. I can't even stand the smell of it, let alone the thought of drinking it.

Good to see you around, btw.
"..bread in a glass," hahhaha. I see our food issues rearing their head, lol! Yes, the SMELL, holy Moses!

Isn't it good to see KyotoAngel around again, I agree! See, we missed you!
11/27/2013
foxxxriot foxxxriot
i love whiskey and tea, especially in winter. ginger tea and peppermint tea especially...
11/27/2013
ashxxx ashxxx
Quote:
Originally posted by bellaapple23
I tend to drink screwdrivers bc I'm too lazy to make anything else. However, if you add whipped cream vodka it tastes like a dreamsicle. I highly recommend it.
I really like pina coladas.

However, if you're looking for something that tastes pretty good but is also really easy to make, the "Woo Woo" is good. Basically just 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps, 3 ounces cranberry juice, plus a lime wedge for garnish if you'd like.
Jan 12, 3:43 pm
YvetteJeannine YvetteJeannine
Bacardi (white) n Coke. Drinking one right now
Jan 12, 7:38 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ashxxx
I really like pina coladas.

However, if you're looking for something that tastes pretty good but is also really easy to make, the "Woo Woo" is good. Basically just 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps, 3 ounces ... More
Sounds like an overgrown red-headed slut. But, the RHS might have jager in it, I can't remember.
Jan 13, 12:55 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
"..bread in a glass," hahhaha. I see our food issues rearing their head, lol! Yes, the SMELL, holy Moses!

Isn't it good to see KyotoAngel around again, I agree! See, we missed you!
Yeah, the Irish be damned, I am not drinking that mess.
Jan 13, 12:55 pm
Pete's Princess Pete's Princess
Sour Apple Martini is my favorite. Whiskey sour and Kalua & Cream would be tied for second.
Jan 14, 9:30 pm
ryansex ryansex
Not a big drinker. Don't really have a favorite.
Jan 25, 10:38 pm
Missy27 Missy27
I like white wines and blush wines. Also enjoy margaritas and Midori sours.
Jan 25, 11:43 pm
raggedyanndy raggedyanndy
Quote:
Originally posted by bellaapple23
I tend to drink screwdrivers bc I'm too lazy to make anything else. However, if you add whipped cream vodka it tastes like a dreamsicle. I highly recommend it.
That sounds fantastic! I'm a fan of shots when I'm at the club, because I hate dancing with a drink in my hand. Otherwise I like sweet things, like sex on the beach, menage a trois, tequila sunrise, or a dirty shirley if I'm feeling like being an underager again haha! (a dirty shirley is a shirley temple + vodka)

For nights in, I sometimes go through an entire bottle of wine on my own, usually moscato.
Feb 3, 2:14 am
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Back when I drank I was a whiskey girl. Jack Daniels.! But if we are talking mixed drinks, I liked Screwdrivers, Irish Car Bombs and Three Wise Men.
Feb 3, 11:21 pm
Castielskitten Castielskitten
I like Pina Colada's XD or any drink with vodka in it. Though I have to be careful when drinking vodka...apparently I can get drunk pretty easily off of that o_O.
Feb 4, 5:21 am
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 19